Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Somebody in my local Facebook group works at a sneaker store and showed pics of the new (black/gold) boxes. He said he couldn't show what's in them but I think the Columbia 4 is the first release of next year though. Looks like we got us a good old fashion mystery here. Where's that old lady with the typewriter...?

I saw this photo this morning from Dino (Baltimore Sneaker Show). The retro boxes may be being phased out but it looks like we'll get them for at least the Legend Blue/Columbia IV...

View media item 1326546
Oh, and peep the "LS" tag is coming back. Cue the "limited" hype talk...

I believe the old boxes are phasing out after the 4's, in the Columbia 4 thread I saw a picture with little shoe's (probably PS and GS shoe's) using the new boxes and the men's sizes using the old boxes. If I remember reading correctly what the OP said in regards to the boxes, he said that they had the kid's sizes using the new boxes so it all seems accurate.

Cool Grey IVs????? I've wanted then forever( sandlot voice). Will definitely pick those up if they release.

I wonder if LS actually means limited or if they'll actually be available.

LS stood for Lifestyle back then and the LS releases WERE limited but they also had a very short size run. My store doesn't usually get limited releases and we got these so I believe they are a GR.

I thought I'd see some info on the air jordan I remasters that are lined up for next year....I'm honestly hoping the all the OG high colorways come back out with enough for everyone. HIGHLY unlikely but still...one can hope. 

I beat the crap out of my raging bulls back then but haven't worn them in about 2 years. Time to bring them back out now with all the beastin in here. haha

Exactly!!!! And then they released the 2's with no nike on the outsole and 5, 6 with no NA!! 

If they are "remestering" the 7's, I hope to see the Nike Air on the insole!!!!!!!

I couldn't care less if they put a Nike Air logo on the insole...the label is going to wear away anyway and obviously nobody can see it when your foot is inside the shoe.

Never understood people giving a **** about the insole.

That is just complaining for the sake of complaining

Last edited:
Mane what about the black based oreo 6s? Feels like i've been waiting on those for about 2 years now.

Last edited:
oh that's all?? Lol. I hope there's a good time spacing in these releases
I SWEAR!!! 
laugh.gif

okay and Metallic 5s… 

But honestly I can't see myself getting all these releases...

-"Black/Red" color ways always sell. I can see the XI lows being hard… If I strike out then it's up to the Georgetown lows… but that's gonna be harder cause I live 5-10 minutes from DC and the hypebeasts will raid the Niketown Georgetown and raid Georgetown's bookstore looking like clowns 
mean.gif

-Hares will probably be a birthday gift, they come out 3 days before my birthday.

-Ill probably strike out on the Cool Greys IVs

-Bordeauxs I'll probably strike out on even though I don't have a pair and the idiots that bought the 2011 pairs will "double/triple/quadruple up" 

Raging Bull Vs count me in. Bought the 3M Vs from the pack from sole supremacy since that was my all time grail. I hope it's a spring summer release I'd love to wear em instead of looking at them. So much for saving money.

Back
Top Bottom