Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

Congrats! 

To good health!

I've had two friends to go through it and one of my best friends sons, 3, is going through it right now. 

Cherish every day man.  Every day.

Congrats! 

To good health!

I've had two friends to go through it and one of my best friends sons, 3, is going through it right now. 

Cherish every day man.  Every day.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

How old are you op?

Turned 23 last month. Yeah as far as my doctors appointments, my oncologist is good friends of a family friend who is also an oncologist but deals with children. So he always has me get blood tests and such. I have regular pet scans every 3 months and every 4 months check ups with my radiation doctor too.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

How old are you op?

Turned 23 last month. Yeah as far as my doctors appointments, my oncologist is good friends of a family friend who is also an oncologist but deals with children. So he always has me get blood tests and such. I have regular pet scans every 3 months and every 4 months check ups with my radiation doctor too.

pimp.gif

Congratulations!!! Shocked the hell out of me when you first told me, but I'm glad that everything has worked out for the best.

About 6 months ago, I started working at a hospital as my new job, and when I was younger, I would always hear older folks say "well, at least you've got your health"...it was really never a "big deal" until these last few months, esp.since I see people dying on a daily basis, esp.a lot of younger folks battling cancer and other things that I always considered to be for older folks. It def.puts things in a diff.perspective.

Congratulations!!! Shocked the hell out of me when you first told me, but I'm glad that everything has worked out for the best.

About 6 months ago, I started working at a hospital as my new job, and when I was younger, I would always hear older folks say "well, at least you've got your health"...it was really never a "big deal" until these last few months, esp.since I see people dying on a daily basis, esp.a lot of younger folks battling cancer and other things that I always considered to be for older folks. It def.puts things in a diff.perspective.

Back
Top Bottom