Just found out my dorm is a triple

you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

So how exactly do triples work though?

1.1 big room with 3 people

or

2. Apartment style with separate rooms

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

naw i mean i saw my roomates on fb(i know lame but what else can i do) and one of em seems like he is a cool asian kid. And the other kid is like some whitewater rafting *+%%%%!@ lol so i mean im gonna be pulling more girls than both of these two. Ill still bring girls and smash up in there i dont give a dam. I mean ill probably still do a room request change but they said i can only do it like september 7th so ill already be moved in and stuff.

Damn, sounds like a scene from How High
laugh.gif
Make sure you bring your boy,an Optimo and some of that "ivory"
laugh.gif

As long as your roommates aren't total herbs you will survive....
MAKE sure you get there early so you dont get the top bed on the bunkbed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

or

smh.gif

Obviously you live at home. (no arrogance)

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

or

smh.gif

Obviously you live at home. (no arrogance)

It actually differs between halls.

There are suits with apartment styles, two room setups, and a large area set up as well at my school.

I'm in a quad. With only one room.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm gonna stay over other peoples' dorms 24/7

or

Triples are the same size as doubles with a bunk bed and an extra desk put in
laugh.gif

I found out room change requests start september 7th. I mean i wanted to change it immediately before i moved in but i guess i can wait and i will wake up at%@%@@%! 12:01 a.m. to be the first to fill out the form and get a double.

i people in my dorm room too. ive met the 1st one via facebook but we have no idea who the third guy is.

Get your roommate to leave school. My freshman year, I had a guy move in on move-in day, left school the next before classes had even started saying he"couldn't handle the pressures of college" and was going back home. I had no roommate my first semester = best time. Then I had a guy move in thenext semester who I caught fapping at least 10 times throughout the semester.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Get your roommate to leave school. My freshman year, I had a guy move in on move-in day, left school the next before classes had even started saying he "couldn't handle the pressures of college" and was going back home. I had no roommate my first semester = best time. Then I had a guy move in the next semester who I caught fapping at least 10 times throughout the semester.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was in a triple my freshman year at Wisconsin and loved it. Biggest room on the floor and to this day, 10 years later, I am still friends with bothroommates.

you should be fine. just be open to this new experience and try to make it work.

I tripled before. one of my roommates was there 4 weeks TOTAL the entire academic year
pimp.gif
. dude was cool, but i was paying less for practically a doubleHAHA!!

plus my other roommate was hardly there either. He was always out and about everyday, and I basically had a single.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

I found out room change requests start september 7th. I mean i wanted to change it immediately before i moved in but i guess i can wait and i will wake up at %@%@@%! 12:01 a.m. to be the first to fill out the form and get a double.
So you'll move out of a triple into a double that someone else vacated? Good luck with that roommate.

Freshmen year is about making friends and meeting people. You meet a ton of people through your roommates, as long as at least one of them is cool, I wouldstay.

I requested a roommate this year and BC put me in a quad....with my requested roommate and 2 others. At first, I was kinda pissed cause there'd be muchless privacy. Looked on the brightside and I will probably be meeting many more people now.

Back
Top Bottom