Just found out my girl was cheating on me

Man I've been there. Back in Feb 2011, I made a thread about it. Since then we've worked it out. I've gotten caught before, twice lol. I really loved her and we had been together over 6 years so I felt she was worth fighting for.

Care to tell what happened OP?

Probably not what you want to hear, but if you are under 25, $%%@ it.  Move on.

It hurts right now, but things happen for a reason and it's time to focus on you.  The world is your %#!%@%% oyster, make @#%# happen for yourself and the people you care about.

Hit the gym, pick up a hobby, find out where girls are and work on being social amongst females.  If you live in a big city and are able to, get a dog, hit some trails go hiking, hit dog parks.

If you have a solid group of friends, lean on them because frankly they want you to.  Open up, talk @#%# about her, shed a %#!%@%% tear.  It's natural.

Find yourself, and find out that you are an incredible person and somehow someday you are going to make somebody... a special somebody...very very happy.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Probably not what you want to hear, but if you are under 25, $%%@ it.  Move on.

It hurts right now, but things happen for a reason and it's time to focus on you.  The world is your %#!%@%% oyster, make @#%# happen for yourself and the people you care about.

Hit the gym, pick up a hobby, find out where girls are and work on being social amongst females.  If you live in a big city and are able to, get a dog, hit some trails go hiking, hit dog parks.

If you have a solid group of friends, lean on them because frankly they want you to.  Open up, talk @#%# about her, shed a %#!%@%% tear.  It's natural.

Find yourself, and find out that you are an incredible person and somehow someday you are going to make somebody... a special somebody...very very happy.

Real @$%(%*^)# advice right there. I definitely agree, you need to occupy yourself with things to keep you busy right now.

I also applaud those who are giving supportive advice for him. If anyone in here has been cheated on before, they'll speak with a sense of maturity to help dude out. Definitely not a good feeling. But OP you will have to move on, my suggestion - either find time for youself, and only you. Or find another chick to help you move on..I would suggest you not make it anything serious, other than surface rebound.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Sorry bro. That's a fear any guy in a relationship would have.

People are clowning son for saying he invested time and money. If you're in a relationship you do that, so i dont see why people are clowning him.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Well, there's nothing you can do right now fam. 

Wrong.  Post pictures.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember champ, there are way more females than males so you'll be okay.  Focus on yourself right now, charge your ex to the game and keep it moving.

First and foremost I truly appreciate the maturity and great advice you guys are giving me right now, reading all of these responses really have made me feel better and I am happy that everyone is giving a supportive input instead of all "didn't read" "pics" and random memes and gifs.. Good looking out my brothers

Here is a quick story..I've always suspected her of hooking up with her ex boyfriend but I didn't have the smoking gun, I didn't have straight up proof..So months upon months me and her carried on our lives and I would see red flags, but once again..no obvious proof..When I did mention it to her she would say its nothing between them and they barely talk. I tried to believe her because I didn't have any proof, just suspicion..So anyway fast forward to today her phone rang and its the Rhianna "talk that talk" ringtone  and I'm like who the hell got that ring tone? She says her aunt..I didn't believe her so I said if you are telling the truth show me it was your aunt..She said no..I'm like if u have nothing to hide show me, once again she says no so I grabbed the phone from her, and she flipped out and I saw it was her ex..I read some text messages and it said stuff like "come pick me up" late at night..and I'm like @%*, I told her she was the only one I was sleeping with, I've been faithful to her, and she said I was the only one she was sleeping with...for a while....STRAIGHT DAGGER TO THE HEART...and I fell on the floor straight up distraught and she just got up and left...And now I'm just trying to pick up the pieces..I really loved this girl 

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

First and foremost I truly appreciate the maturity and great advice you guys are giving me right now, reading all of these responses really have made me feel better and I am happy that everyone is giving a supportive input instead of all "didn't read" "pics" and random memes and gifs.. Good looking out my brothers

Here is a quick story..I've always suspected her of hooking up with her ex boyfriend but I didn't have the smoking gun, I didn't have straight up proof..So months upon months me and her carried on our lives and I would see red flags, but once again..no obvious proof..When I did mention it to her she would say its nothing between them and they barely talk. I tried to believe her because I didn't have any proof, just suspicion..So anyway fast forward to today her phone rang and its the Rhianna "talk that talk" ringtone  and I'm like who the hell got that ring tone? She says her aunt..I didn't believe her so I said if you are telling the truth show me it was your aunt..She said no..I'm like if u have nothing to hide show me, once again she says no so I grabbed the phone from her, and she flipped out and I saw it was her ex..I read some text messages and it said stuff like "come pick me up" late at night..and I'm like @%*, I told her she was the only one I was sleeping with, I've been faithful to her, and she said I was the only one she was sleeping with...for a while....STRAIGHT DAGGER TO THE HEART...and I fell on the floor straight up distraught and she just got up and left...And now I'm just trying to pick up the pieces..I really loved this girl 

eek.gif

frown.gif
Coldblooded...smh. Can't trust em man. Disregard Females, Acquire Currency. Sorry, but thats the best advice I can give rt now. 

And under no circumstances do you take her back.

To keep it real, sounds like she's had this little affair going on for a while. And a thought process I had with an ex was 'it wasn't real'. Everything I experienced with my ex (in finding out she as still dealing with her ex after 4 months) became a farce to me. All of the memories, all of the things I thought was a good time, suddenly lost its impact. That mindset really helped me move on. I certainly learned from the experience, but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction in at least thinking I cared about what we once had. I cut her off cold turkey, and of course she eventually came back the same ole cliche rhetoric that you can imagine..."You were the best boyfriend I've ever...", "I'm sorry I...", "What are you up to this weekend...". I moved on mentally and I had no desire to talk to this chick in the slightest.

Forget her brah don't let her get you down to the point you start being moody and slacking off in life

This is quite possibly the worst feeling I ever had..I did everything for this girl, I invested a lot of time and money and in the end I got cheated on...Its amazing how females can be so shady 
embarassed.gif

Feelsbatman

In before "you didn't smash right" "simp", etc I don't care..I'm numb right now

I don't know that feel bro, nor do I ever want to know that feel bro but I truly empathize for/with you.
i-know-that-feel.jpg

Move on my man, don't look back. It's over, once there's been cheating the relationship should not go on. Take some time away from being in a relationship, a year or so and deal with that emotional baggage. Focus on yourself and not the negative bro. 

I told her she was the only one I was sleeping with, I've been faithful to her, and she said I was the only one she was sleeping with...for a while....STRAIGHT DAGGER TO THE HEART...and I fell on the floor straight up distraught and she just got up and left

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly....I would have smacked her or strangled the chick...dno how you kept your cool but more props to you
And really, it's not your loss.  If you loved her and did everything for her she was dumb to throw it away on some temptation.

I seriously think getting cheated on at some point in (your young) life is a good thing. It hurts like hell, but you learn not to put the P on a pedestal. Once you get that dagger to the heart, a part of that feeling stays with you for life, which in turn makes you put more focus on yourself and your needs in a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom