Just FYI...

Arundel Mills footlocker got a "ton" of "China" white/red Lebron VIIIs in.

Oh, as well as the "lego" blue/black/orange/white Air Max 90 retro.

There are coupons out to break the retail prices by no less than 20%, and I haven't seen either of these at any other local footlocker...

Arundel Mills footlocker got a "ton" of "China" white/red Lebron VIIIs in.

Oh, as well as the "lego" blue/black/orange/white Air Max 90 retro.

There are coupons out to break the retail prices by no less than 20%, and I haven't seen either of these at any other local footlocker...

Man Im still looking for some white/sport red/black V2's for the low. I went looking for them about a week ago and theyre still selling for retail or close to
30t6p3b.gif

Man Im still looking for some white/sport red/black V2's for the low. I went looking for them about a week ago and theyre still selling for retail or close to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

30t6p3b.gif

truf
deadstockshoes.com has em for 120 i think 

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

30t6p3b.gif

truf
deadstockshoes.com has em for 120 i think 

^^ Theyre sold out of my size but good looks, I'll just wait it out a little longer. Maybe catch them on a f&f.

^^ Theyre sold out of my size but good looks, I'll just wait it out a little longer. Maybe catch them on a f&f.

Originally Posted by airmaxsb

anyone know if they still got a size 10.5 or 11 in the lebron VIII "china"?? Thanks
should've got them in china.. the official ones
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxsb

anyone know if they still got a size 10.5 or 11 in the lebron VIII "china"?? Thanks
should've got them in china.. the official ones
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom