Just got a FREE HD-DVD player, what to do with it?

As the title stated, I just came up on a free unopened HD-DVD player, I keep my ears to the streets as far as technology goes, so I know that the format warshould be coming to an end soon in favor of Blu-Ray, with that being said should I sell this thing or keep it? I mean afterall it was free, so its not a losson my part right?

keep it assuming you got a HDTV....the movies are getting cheaper...look on amazon and there are some GREAT deals for movies

Originally Posted by Young Stutta

I would keep it. And stack up on movies when they get dirt cheap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

I'd sell it, or ask a friend if they want it. What make/model is it?
It's a Toshiba HD-A3, it comes with 2 free movies btw, 300 and Bourne Identity. I think I might just keep it and look for extra cheap movies. Ialready sold my 26" Vizio earlier this week on ebay, I'll have a 40" for the low once the payment clears with my bank....I figure you can'tbe beat free, lol.
pimp.gif

keep it

it can be a good upconverting DVD player

which will squeeze your DVDs out to make it look HD

Keep it...I believe the A3 and A30 are both updateable ...firmware wise I mean.

They will be coming out with a blu-ray firmware update soon enough for HDDVD ...supposedly that is

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Hold on, why is Blu Ray winning???

Because they're gonna discontinue HD-DVDs to make room for Blu-Rays.
Anyway, back to the topic, I'd sell it.

It's a Toshiba HD-A3, it comes with 2 free movies btw, 300 and Bourne Identity. I think I might just keep it and look for extra cheap movies. I already sold my 26" Vizio earlier this week on ebay, I'll have a 40" for the low once the payment clears with my bank....I figure you can't be beat free, lol.
did u get it free or did u buy it and and get a silly discount from a deal. if this is that best buy deal, take that joint back and get a newreciept for it and return it. otherwise sell that trash on ebay/craigslist and get a ps3 or blu ray player

Back
Top Bottom