Just got asked to be a "Best Man" Vol Just the Strippers??

One of my best friends just asked me to be his best man in his wedding next year.

I've never been a best man before. Have any of you? Advice? Do's/Do Nots

Thanks in Advance.

1st step: Steal Mike Tysons tiger.
roll.gif

Thanks man I'm kinda hype...not gonna lie.

Yeah I'm still a little young (22) so pretty much none of my buddies are married yet, but my brother whose 25 was a best man last year. He was nervous about his speech :lol: ... He killed it though.

Oh and OP the dude who posted about the dj is making fun of another thread that someone else made like a week or 2 ago . :lol:

Last edited:
Make your toast short and meaningful. Dont try to be funny if your not a funny person.

Tell a short bit about how you and the groom know each other
Tell a short bit about what the groom means to you
Tell a short bit about the groom and bride together, especially if you know the bride well
Cheers to the couple and be done

Dont drag it out, nobody likes a long toast
Write it out before hand also

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still a little young (22) so pretty much none of my buddies are married yet, but my brother whose 25 was a best man last year. He was nervous about his speech
laugh.gif
... He killed it though.

Oh and OP the dude who posted about the dj is making fun of another thread that someone else made like a week or 2 ago .
laugh.gif
Ohhh ok...I didn't catch the joke. I thought he saw the MASCHINE in my avi and let loose thinking it was DJ equipment. My Bad.
laugh.gif

Yea the speech part will be nothing. I'm just wondering how far I should go with the bachelor party.

Last edited:
Make your toast short and meaningful. Dont try to be funny if your not a funny person.

Tell a short bit about the groom and bride together, especially if you know the bride well

Noted. Thanks!

Indeed. I'd also start by telling the bride she looks great and thank the hosts (likely her parents, then his).

Last edited:

Indeed. I'd also start by telling the bride she looks great and thank the hosts (likely her parents, then his).

Yes. Thanking hosts is great. Theres a good chance more people know the host then know you

Noted. Thanks!

Oh one last tip: Dont use inside jokes. There will be tons of people at the wedding who dont know you or the groom, so make your speech open to everybody

Back
Top Bottom