JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

OP better come through with the update on the 15th
nerd.gif

Will be expecting an update later today.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I aint eem forget son
Wait, a minute did you just... nah it's too early.

I didn't get expelled. I got probation and a warning. I have to write a one page student conduct essay. I received an admonishment of academic dishonesty. That is all.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I didn't get expelled. I got probation and a warning. I have to write a one page student conduct essay. I received an admonishment of academic dishonesty. That is all.

you got lucky, dont do that ##@ again

cool-story-bro-obama.jpg

You lucked out and I am happy for you. At my university it would have been a wrap. Especially now that we are in the Pac-12
30t6p3b.gif
. They are trying to turn this place into Stanford or something
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Not saying that they used to wave off cheating, it is just that kids are getting expelled from blatant plagiarism. absolutely NO TOLERANCE

somebody called this in one of the previous pages
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Lucky

Originally Posted by nightruans

you got lucky, dont do that ##@ again
laugh.gif
 Damn man, harsh. You would think this *!*% should come his father instead of you. 

Make sure not to do that again. That sounds like it was a scary feeling when you did not know what was going to happen. Many schools have a zero tolerance policy. You got lucky.

Google "student conduct essays" copy, paste and print, you'll be done in no time. Youre welcome.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Google "student conduct essays" copy, paste and print, you'll be done in no time. Youre welcome.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom