Just got hired at Chase...thoughts?

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by manny1

congrats on the job kid. word of advice if your ever in I bind and need money to hold you off until the next day don't ever take money from them and think you can replace it the next day without them finding out. Had a friend of the family that did this and she paid for it her mistake.

What happend to her
Fired.  It's considered stealing because you can't just take "samples" from your job at a bank and expect not to get noticed.  They have cameras on the tellers to prevent that kind of skimming from happening.

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

dont chase give you the uniform to wear? i don't know but i rather wear my own stuff that way i kinda get to keep up with fashion.

who cares about this when money is to be made

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

dont chase give you the uniform to wear? i don't know but i rather wear my own stuff that way i kinda get to keep up with fashion.

who cares about this when money is to be made

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My boy use to work at Bank of America for 2 years, he loved it, even smashed a couple of females that always came by. Only thing that he hated was meeting quota, but you don't have to you said. Congrats.

What kind of quota do they have to meet? New accounts? Doesnt seem like a bad place to work, but I work at a car rental place, which is almost the same with better pay. Eh..
Which rental car place?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My boy use to work at Bank of America for 2 years, he loved it, even smashed a couple of females that always came by. Only thing that he hated was meeting quota, but you don't have to you said. Congrats.

What kind of quota do they have to meet? New accounts? Doesnt seem like a bad place to work, but I work at a car rental place, which is almost the same with better pay. Eh..
Which rental car place?

Back
Top Bottom