Just got my new SOLE mag.....

and i'm only 31pgs in and all i can say is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!! this has got to be the best mag i've ever received in my life and i've had magsubscriptions for 18yrs!! the shoes, the SAMPLES, the articles are all just amazing! i can't wait to get through the next 60+ pgs!

ijapino-i ve heard about the shoot, you have some nice stuff...

alot of time went into this issue, i think it turned out better than expected...

Originally Posted by ijapino

I heard theres a Nike Talk mod featured in it....

who?????

nah...im jokin....i know its u
tongue.gif

u clearly deserve it man...i probably look at your collection daily
embarassed.gif

simply amazing
pimp.gif

Cory, read your whole article, actually I was so in depth reading it a few days ago while coming home on the Train, that I actually didn't realize that Ihad past my stop until I had finished reading the article. It was greatly done, I love it, and it was amazing that your Mom was able to scoop you thoseXI's, while you searched and searched for them all day and couldn't find them. Did you ever ask her how she managed to pull that one off?

Yeah we just received the SOLE magazine at work...ijapino gots that fire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by ijapino

I heard theres a Nike Talk mod featured in it....

LOL!

Btw, anyone knows where I can get a copy? I'm in west LA.
I don't know if you got any borders by your hood...they should have em...check footlocker too..

wait..i got the one with Mr.Tinker(holding the Tiatainum XXlll's) and MJ on the cover so there two cover's?!?!..and holy crap i didnt know bossmanijapino was in it(maybe cause i havent even took out the wrapper yet
grin.gif
)its hella thick brah..i'll read on my day off...CONGRATS Mr. ijapino well derserved(mang i wish NT had a smiley thats tears up) ..

Back
Top Bottom