Just Got My Wisdom Teeth Taken Out...What Can I Eat?

ohmygosher

Banned
The dental assistant didn't give me any instructions on what to eat. She told me to avoid hot liquids, not to drink through a straw, and to rinse with warm water after eating. That's it.

Can I drink coke?

Ice cream, apple sauce, pudding, yogurt, jawbreakers, oatmeal, soup.

You can drink coke. I think the reason they tell you not to use a straw is because the sucking can cause bleeding. Don't eat stuff like popcorn (even after you think you've healed) the kernels will get stuck, and it can be painful getting it out. Stick to soft foods.

Ice cream, apple sauce, pudding, yogurt, jawbreakers, oatmeal, soup.

I don't mess with apple sauce, yogurt, or oatmeal. Not sheriff serious bout the jawbreaks.

Chew on ice.

It helps.

Srs?

You sort of remind me of phosphorus, oh my gosher.

Not sure who/what that is, papi.

You can drink coke. I think the reason they tell you not to use a straw is because the sucking can cause bleeding. Don't eat stuff like popcorn (even after you think you've healed) the kernels will get stuck, and it can be painful getting it out. Stick to soft foods.

:smokin @ being able to drink coke.

The sucking actual leads to a dry socket. I've heard it can be extremely painful.

Sucks about the popcorn. What will I eat while watching Hell on Wheels, Real Housewives of NJ, and Breaking Bad?

Out of every question to ask you ask if you can drink coke :lol:

I

Had 2 canine took out one on each side Saturday ...I still haven't eaten proper lol
Worse thing about it haven't had no earth since sat either 4 days smh if I wait full 7 it'll be out my system and may as well quite smh

Mush or Soup. Dat Oxycodone 
pimp.gif

how did you know u have to take ur wisdom teeth out?

im 20 and dont know what to do

I knew they had come in (tops; bottoms never did), but never did anything about them. Went to the dentist for a cleaning today, and after he asked me about my schedule, he said "it's time to take those out, buddy".

Here's an interesting fact that you might like. When I hit play on my iPhone (they let me rock headphones during the operation), black skinheads came on.

Edit: how can I drink a milkshake if I can't use a straw?

Last edited:
they might have taken out the wis....

but that sho'll left the dumb

*martin*

Back
Top Bottom