Just got off the phone with comcast!Vol. cut my bill in half!!

I just called comcast to cut my services! telling em' " the bills is getting to high" dude hooked me up with a new promo and got all threeservices (phone, digital cable with HBO, and internet) for 82.00 dollars a month
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!! went from 160 a month to 82.00!!
pimp.gif
thanks zach from comcast retention!!

My parents were seriously about to switch from cablevision to verizon. After about 4 phonecalls, we got like $60 off our bill, hbo, and a dvr box. Just keeptrying and arguing, and eventually it'll work.

I thought about doing this like a week ago but I hope the guy doesn't say "All righty, I'll get right to canceling it for you."

They never say that...you dang near gotta beg to be taken off service...they always wnat to keep a customer because bad news travels fast, they don't wantpeople telling their friends "I had abc cable and they blew!"..

Is that so newkid?

I don't know if Time Warner is like that.

I wish they were.

I'm going to try.

I prefer cable, but I am hardly home so I just really need internet. Not even phone because my cell phone is always on.

My mother pays $240 a month for 1 DVR box, 2 regular boxes, all the premium channels, phone, and internet.

I told her I would call them for her, but me and her don't really see eye to eye.

Do you guys think cell phone service such as at&t would do something similar lets say to get free texting? Has anyone ever tried this?

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i thought it's time warner now.

Depends on where you are at.

In Cali, Comcast turned to Time Warner.

Other regions, Time Warner Cable turned into Comcast.

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i thought it's time warner now.

Depends on where you are at.

In Cali, Comcast turned to Time Warner.

Other regions, Time Warner Cable turned into Comcast.

oh i see. im gonna try it.

fyi, if you have time warner you can upgrade to a HD-Reciever for free .99

I should have got half off based on the fact I didn't get the new episode of The Wire until Thursday. What shoddy service.

when i was going to cut my Verizon, they insisted we stay. They were going to give us a months credit, and give us more. But I just couldn't keep Verizonand they terrible service anymore.

Back
Top Bottom