Just got out of a speeding ticket...

I was driving like 15 mph over the speed limit. The cop pulled me over, I turned the inside lights on, turned the ignition off, put the keys on the dashboard and put both hands out the window. Cop asked me why I said,"I know you guys have a tough job and approaching a cop at night has to be the most difficult part of you job so I wanted to make it easy for you" He let me go with a warning. Try it sometime, it worked for me

*usher slides*

I once wio and he said by golly and gave me a warning for having an anaconda out of a cage

4th post, not bad.
laugh.gif

:lol: gotta throw those "sir" and "yes sir"'s in there they think youre respectable even thoe youre riding around with a pound or two of the sticky icky on you

im not bout that life thoe...just saying

Got out of one, was doing 20mph over the speed limit in the street (55 in a 35 ) going down hill. Cop let me go cause i was in a BMW and work at bmw and he owned a bmw :lol:

Only works for white people....In VA I was driving on 495 I was going 80 on a 55 and they gave me reckless driving...smh If I was white...I would have been good

Back
Top Bottom