JUST GOT ROBBED...HOUSE EMPTIED

elpablo21

Supporter
TVs

Electronics

Shoes

Jewelry

Gone...never felt so violated in my life

damn, that sucks man... hope everyone is safe.... you got insurance?.. well hope everything will get better soon..

My condolences.

Hopefully the person that robbed you tripped and cracked his skull.

Damn son, soon as I read the title my heart dropped. Was any of it covered by insurance?

**** man...

No insurance..

And this feels so much like an inside job

I got hit on a saturday night while out with all my fam..

I dont care for the **** I lost, I'll get it back

But I HAVE to catch up with the ***** who did this...HAVE TO

Pabs - how/why did you get a place w/o renters or home owner's insurance? Sorry to hear about this....

Last edited:
Gotta get the renters or home insurance bruh, happened to me when I use to live in Richmond. Those dudes got my shoes, PS3, hats, and some electronics. But, damn, they got ALL your valuables. Hoping for the best for you in this situation.

Pabs - how/why did you get a place w/o renters or home owner's insurance? Sorry to hear about this....

Cause Im dumb

No logical explanation of why I dont have it....majority of my valuables are in storage so thats a plus

did you notify the authorizes. i hope you get youre stufff back or at least find the low lifes that went out of there way to violate you. seee if any neighbors have a video surveillance. check for any evidence, reevaluate you're friends. move out of there or if you choose to stay invest in a security system. "sloe man shield" best of luck

Pm sent. Check every store around your way couple blocks radius. If they took everything they need at least a small
Box truck. There's a camera somewhere might get lucky. Neighbors from other
Blocks. Drive around and look for ant possible camera. You know the time so it's easier to pinpoint.

Where you live OP? I never lock my doors I should stop bein so chill. I leave my keys and wallet in my car too a lot of times.

Sorry man! damn.

I just signed up for Renter's Insurance last month, $25k policy for $11 a month. Take a walkthrough video of your place. Protect ya neck!

I'm guessing no security system either?

I don't understand how people live without security systems.

damn bruh. im sorry to hear that. hope you find them fools :smh:

I'm guessing no security system either?

I don't understand how people live without security systems.

just another added expense

i dunno where i grew up never had any break ins or ppl getting robbed maybe thats why im so nonchalant now smh

moms still dont have a security system, ...........the layout of the neighborhood maybe makes it non target maybe but all the condos and apartments on that side of town has had issues with theft

Back
Top Bottom