Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS**

I was at the mall and they have one, it caught my attention but have no idea whats the menu like until I read this thread.

Im staying away from fast food as much as possible even though I like eating out.

Is this joint really that good? I was in Subic and Manila a few months, and saw them all over the place, but didn't really bother with it. I guess I willhave to put it to the test on my next trip down there.

So, where's fried chicken, candied yams w. extra syrup, mac n cheese, collard greens, coconut cake, sweet potatoe pie, roast chicken?

6lcq71j.jpg
8f3pli1.jpg

7/7/09 - Yes, the *rumors* are true, Philippine Independence Day Parade - NYC

Jollibee was suppose to open in NJ - but was moved to NY at the last minute.
Can't wait till Max's Restaurant open in NJ - www.MaxsChicken.com

Also, don't come into the Jollibee NY with your nice shoes.
When I sat down, someone left gum under my table,
I stepped all over it, dam haters...
roll.gif

Am I the only one that thought that I would see pics of a Pinoy shorty OP banged?
Or did everyone really assume this was going to be a food thread?

from the look of it's menu, it doesn't serve any traditional Filipino food. its mostly American food mixed with some Filipino.

Originally Posted by CLUB Exit

6lcq71j.jpg
8f3pli1.jpg

7/7/09 - Yes, the *rumors* are true, Philippine Independence Day Parade - NYC

Jollibee was suppose to open in NJ - but was moved to NY at the last minute.
Can't wait till Max's Restaurant open in NJ - www.MaxsChicken.com

Also, don't come into the Jollibee NY with your nice shoes.
When I sat down, someone left gum under my table,
I stepped all over it, dam haters...
roll.gif

sounds good

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Am I the only one who saw "Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS** ", and thought something completely different?
i was expecting balut clicking into this thread

chickenjoy and a yumburger....damn, my girl is going to la in a couple weeks, makes me jealous...lol
Really? I was thinking a !@!%%*.

cant go wrong w/ jollibee. there are other spots that are better. although i do live in a large filipino community here in SoCal so its easier for me to tryout different filipino restaurants. but the mcdonalds (all the locations) in the philippines are the only mcdonald's i know where i order spaghetti!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom