Just have a quick question about IV's

I'm selling my Mars IV's on eBay right now...

Some dude sends me a message saying ---the shoes r fake the air jordan is upside down wht u trying to pull---

Now I'm just paranoid, but the AIR JORDAN on the tongue is supposed to be upside down right?

sorry, for some reason, the type isn't showing up...

I'm selling my Mars IV's on eBay right now...

Some dude sends me a message saying ---the shoes r fake the air jordan is upside down wht u trying to pull---

Now I'm just paranoid, but the AIR JORDAN on the tongue is supposed to be upside down right?

um its supposed to be like that cuz back in the day they rocked em like that with the tongue upside down..

It is def supposed to be upside down. Ebay actually has some decent guides to avoiding fakes. Check them out, I learned quite a bit.

Next he'll ask for a discount.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Got some real idiots on ebay i guess. what are you trying to pull,Thats funny

you should ask the buyer "do you want me to resew the tag for you?". all iv's are like this. misinformed buyers suck!

supposed to be like that...when they originally released it was the "style" to fold you shoe tongue down...When the IV's tongue would be foldeddown it would be right side up....

yes they are supposed to be upside down...
that guy needs to step his game up
he probably has fakes that are the right side up

send him a message back with a link to this thread

then send him another message with a link to a website on ways to kill yourself

i have had people send me messages like this before its funny b/c i buy all of my shoes at the mall or on niketalk so............i pretty much know they arelegit must of the time its them being jealous that they cant afford them

its spose to be upside down. some1 made fun of me on a thread discussin this cuz i said when i 1st started collecting i saw the upside down label and thought ihade fakes. also in that thread it was mentioned the v's used to have upside down air jordan tags on the tounge

Back
Top Bottom