Just heard Yeezy got the paws put on him Vol. 'I did hit him officer, he tried to beat my fists up

Fake story

1. yeezy got the paws put on him won't happen
2. Yeezy getting knocked out yeah sure
3. Anyone in his camp risking that meal ticket

Just leave Kanye alone :frown:

Kanye is one of the largest celebrities in America.

he got into a fight.

What's wrong w/ making a post about it?

I swear some of yall just throw "feminine traits" around so recklessly. :lol:

...he didn't get into a fight and he didn't go for seizures.

Kanye West sidelined by migraine during Australia tour stop: 'Yeezus' rapper rushed to the hospital
The rapper reportedly suffered a 'pretty intense' migraine after a game of basketball and was treated at a nearby hospital.
BY JASON MOLINET NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, September 11, 2014, 5:07

Kanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a 'pretty intense migraine' after playing basketball, according to TMZ.Kanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a 'pretty intense migraine' after playing basketball, according to TMZ.PreviousNextKanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a "pretty intense migraine" after playing basketball, according to TMZ. Kanye West reportedly underwent an MRI and even kept his scheduled tour date that night. Enlarge
LIONEL CIRONNEAU/AP
Kanye West was rushed to a hospital on Wednesday during the Australian leg of his Yeezus Tour, but the health scare passed just as quickly and the rapper is "fine," according to several reports.
Kanye went to a Melbourne emergency room with a "pretty intense migraine" after playing basketball, according to TMZ.
E! News quoted a source who said Kanye is "fine and didn't have a major health scare or seizure. He just suffered a migraine and went to the hospital simply as a precaution."

posting MTO rumors that speculate is wack. and you gotta let it go sometimes when dudes say something is some female ****. And before somebody hits me with the "We all discuss gossip on NT" not I. I talk about the current events//news, music, and leave some comments here and there about relationship advice in TAY. so yeah i feel like gossiping like we know these celebs is what females do. sue me. :lol:

Last edited:
SMH one of my favorite artists still enraptured by that succubus
mean.gif

Kanye is one of the largest celebrities in America.

he got into a fight.

What's wrong w/ making a post about it?

I swear some of yall just throw "feminine traits" around so recklessly. :lol:

...he didn't get into a fight and he didn't go for seizures.

Kanye West sidelined by migraine during Australia tour stop: 'Yeezus' rapper rushed to the hospital
The rapper reportedly suffered a 'pretty intense' migraine after a game of basketball and was treated at a nearby hospital.
BY JASON MOLINET NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, September 11, 2014, 5:07

Kanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a 'pretty intense migraine' after playing basketball, according to TMZ.Kanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a 'pretty intense migraine' after playing basketball, according to TMZ.PreviousNextKanye West went to a Melbourne emergency room with a "pretty intense migraine" after playing basketball, according to TMZ. Kanye West reportedly underwent an MRI and even kept his scheduled tour date that night. Enlarge
LIONEL CIRONNEAU/AP
Kanye West was rushed to a hospital on Wednesday during the Australian leg of his Yeezus Tour, but the health scare passed just as quickly and the rapper is "fine," according to several reports.
Kanye went to a Melbourne emergency room with a "pretty intense migraine" after playing basketball, according to TMZ.
E! News quoted a source who said Kanye is "fine and didn't have a major health scare or seizure. He just suffered a migraine and went to the hospital simply as a precaution."

posting MTO rumors that speculate is wack. and you gotta let it go sometimes when dudes say something is some female ****. And before somebody hits me with the "We all discuss gossip on NT" not I. I talk about the current events//news, music, and leave some comments here and there about relationship advice in TAY. so yeah i feel like gossiping like we know these celebs is what females do. sue me. :lol:

bruh entertainment tonight just said he was having seizures today famalam. Today. That article is dated yesterday.

bruh entertainment tonight just said he was having seizures today famalam. Today. That article is dated yesterday.

okay...let's say it was a seizure. y'all are in here believing this full drawn out story by MEDIA TAKE OUT about him fighting some dude over Kim. For years these sites and tabloids in general have made up stories based on the most believable factors of a celeb. Kanye has a temper? He worships Kim? Oh yeah he didn't have a seizure he actually had a fight over her. And y'all are eating it up. Dudes are literally responding as if this happened with no sort of questioning of the validity. That's my point.

*sees mediatakeout*

*exits thread*

That site is full of lies. Literally. Its owned by some 40+ year old Lipstick Alley gossiper who lives off the ad revenue. They make up those stories every day to draw traffic. Anyone who visits that site puts money in their pockets.

Last edited:
*sees mediatakeout*

*exits thread*

That site is full of lies. Literally. Its owned by some 40+ year old Lipstick Alley gossiper who lives off the ad revenue. They make up those stories every day to draw traffic. Anyone who visits that site puts money in their pockets.

lol you act like you aren't putting money in Meth's pocket by coming here. Or any site that has ads on it for that matter. That was a weak point to your argument papi.

*sees mediatakeout*

*exits thread*

lol you act like you aren't putting money in Meth's pocket by coming here. Or any site that has ads on it for that matter. That was a weak point to your argument papi.

Ad Blocker papi. I'm not giving anyone a dime unless I donate.

Son.. I don't even.

Was ****** rubbing son's head for good luck?

****** was trying to pawn off Nas' sweat on Ebay?

****** saw a mosquito on this ***** forehead?

****** thought Nas was getting a little sweaty and decided to help him out?

****** is planting C4 on Nas' cranium?

I NEED CONTEXT FOR THIS IMAGE

Back
Top Bottom