just in: MAX B SPAZZIN ON HIS MYSPACE BULLETINS. AIRIN JIM JONES OUT! vol. owwwwwwwwwww

I mean if you do a song and there's a fallout, I don't really see anything wrong with getting someone else to sing the same hooks.

THAT **** AINT WAVY,,,,
Owwwwwww

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude said wavy

I mean if you do a song and there's a fallout, I don't really see anything wrong with getting someone else to sing the same hooks.

Nah it aint that..

Max wrote the hooks
Max did the hooks on the traccs
Once they were done recording Max thought he was gonna get paid
Jimmy aint wanna pay him
Max said **** You,dont use my hooks or my voice
Jimmy got some bum to sing the Max's Hooks, instead of gettin new hooks

Nah it aint that..

Max wrote the hooks
Max did the hooks on the traccs
Once they were done recording Max thought he was gonna get paid
Jimmy aint wanna pay him
Max said **** You,dont use my hooks or my voice
Jimmy got some bum to sing the Max's Hooks, instead of gettin new hooks

crip huh?
is that from max himself??

Wow that's some crazy *%@ I thought these dudes would put their differences aside and get that paper...guess not especially if dudes is "stealing" each other *%@

Max aint workin 4 free no more, sure u buy a dude sum gear, a car, a apartment and a few chicken heads but Jim the one makin the real paper off music max writin. Everybody kno Jimmy cant write which is why he got Max of that charge to keep them hits comin. Jimmy shudda jus kept Max good and been easy but now no stacks and no max it aint lookin good for jim.

crip huh?
is that from max himself??
This $%@@! Max be chillin by Polo Grounds (155, Fredrikc Douglas) my dudes know him, put me on. Jimmy been on some grimey %##$ and everybodyuptown knows that...but im a Southside $%@@! and I stay trued out where ever

Im just got done playing the new joint off of pete rocks album with jim jones and max b called "we roll" that song is crazy!!
I just cant really think of them having a fallout for some reason.

Cat on another site said Max got ft'ers with other artists that Jim won't clear

He's ho'ing Max all around

THAT **** AINT BOSS DON"CERTIFIED,,,
laugh.gif
ughhhh!!! Dudes gone quit playin wit my boy Max he coldand a sole part of jones success, and he gone
do my dude like that,boy can jump his butt out a window. Whatever happened to loyalty
smh.gif

edit: oh yea it's "(Gang)(Gain) Green"now owwwwwwww

Originally Posted by 142Roccaway

Jimmy been on some grimey %##$ and everybody uptown knows that...
hence his single love me no more.

jim is done, nobody respects that man.

Back
Top Bottom