Just it offered job to write for newspaper vol. Nintendo

So I had just quit my accounting job and now I think Im going to be writing fo the examiner here in sf. Seeing as how print media is dying I'm going tohave an online representation over at the examiner website. Does anyone else here write for a papr? Btw I'm going to be writing on everyhing nintendo. Ifyou guys want to throw ideas out there fine by me. Also I might need to start using a sig any tips with that thanks

edit: oh ok

you could write about how nintendo backstabbed sony in the early 90's and how they're in competition now

Writing for a newspaper just about Nintendo?

That doesn't make one bit of sense.
ohwell.gif

I do the legal notifications in the Contra Costa Times. Things just seem to keep getting worse for Newspapers. But...at least I still have a job.

Let me elaborate. It's a column basically ad the online format allows for there to be columns for all interest to beeritten about. Just like there is asports column, there can be a hobbies column. It gets even more specific than that though.

My accountig job was stupid. Maybe a stubborn move on my part but whatever. I just turned 20, I've had 5 jobs now and I'm still at Berkeley (had tothrow that in for old times sake). Ad far as I'm concerned I can still take risks wig employment opportunities.

I'm going to hopefully wire revues and previews Nd the like. I'll let u guys know when I'm up an running. And yo the guy that workafoe the contracosta times do u like it?

Originally Posted by DrewTheRightThing

you like suck at typing though, dude.
I was just going to say, you certainly don't appear to be eloquent enough to write for a newspaper...What do I know though?

laugh.gif
yeah dude, my sentiments exactly. I hope you're being morecautious about your typing when you're writing up articles for the Examiner. I'm still not sure how much interest you'd collect with stuff aboutNintendo unless it's economically related. Good luck though, dude.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I was just going to say, you certainly don't appear to be eloquent enough to write for a newspaper...What do I know though?

it is called connections

no wonder newspapers are falling off

you left a job at one of the most in-demand fields right now to write about gameboys?

at least you're still in school.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Let me elaborate. It's a column basically ad the online format allows for there to be columns for all interest to beeritten about. Just like there is a sports column, there can be a hobbies column. It gets even more specific than that though.

My accountig job was stupid. Maybe a stubborn move on my part but whatever. I just turned 20, I've had 5 jobs now and I'm still at Berkeley (had to throw that in for old times sake). Ad far as I'm concerned I can still take risks wig employment opportunities.

I'm going to hopefully wire revues and previews Nd the like. I'll let u guys know when I'm up an running. And yo the guy that workafoe the contra costa times do u like it?
Nah, I was just curious cuz I'm 2 secs away from changing my major from accounting to administration...so perspective on someone else'ssituation is always appreciated

This has to be a joke, ok we have all been punked. How can you write in a paper when you can't even write in a forum. Just makes no sense.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Let me elaborate. It's a column basically ad the online format allows for there to be columns for all interest to beeritten about. Just like there is a
sports column, there can be a hobbies column. It gets even more specific than that though.

My accountig job was stupid. Maybe a stubborn move on my part but whatever. I just turned 20, I've had 5 jobs now and I'm still at Berkeley (had to
throw that in for old times sake). Ad far as I'm concerned I can still take risks wig employment opportunities.

I'm going to hopefully wire revues and previews Nd the like. I'll let u guys know when I'm up an running. And yo the guy that workafoe the contra
costa times do u like it?
Nah, I was just curious cuz I'm 2 secs away from changing my major from accounting to administration...so perspective on someone else's situation is always appreciated

accounting is probably the most boring career you can have but if you're good you'll be rich. it's not all about money but there's always workfor accountants.

I wasn't expecting any. I'm just sick of reading a newspaper (the few times that I do), and seeing horrible grammar. I hope that he is justspeed-typing on his phone, b/c if not, he should stick with accounting.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

this has to be a joke, ok we have all been punked. How can you write in a paape rwhen you can't even write in a forum. Makes no sense.

U better be typing on a phone. are u making a funny?

Originally Posted by rawjs

I wasn't expecting any. I'm just sick of reading a newspaper (the few times that I do), and seeing horrible grammar. I hope that he is just speed-typing on his phone, b/c if not, he should stick with accounting.
the iPhone is the WORST phone for texting let alone typing on forums, i've hated mine since i got it two years ago

i mean i agree if dude's career is in the journalism field he should be more careful but it's a forum come on y'all ease up

I mean the atmosphere is definitely different working at a paper. It seems more laid back and always a buzz going on. I don't work in the newsroom though,that place is always going on. They have 2-3 TVs with CNN or a game on. lol. As of late its been a gloomy one though as they just announced salary cuts. =(

Back
Top Bottom