Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

I pulled something similar but not...
I told the teacher I forgot my homework at home buy my mom was bringing it right after school. Genius, right? I get the rest of the day to copy off the nerd that had the class the previous day. He replies simply "just have her sign it.". Good thing my moms cool. I told her and she said just have him call me if he doesn't believe you. Had my boy sign it and BAM.
This is high school though..

Common sense? I didn't think this heartless, over-analytical !!+#+ would delve this deep into it. Doctors note required me to go to the doctors. My friend told me about the death in family excuse and she said it worked perfect..so I tried it. And look at this mess now. I think i've come to a point where I can get away with it though and I have until Monday to take the test. Bout to send her the email!

Common sense? I didn't think this heartless, over-analytical !!+#+ would delve this deep into it. Doctors note required me to go to the doctors. My friend told me about the death in family excuse and she said it worked perfect..so I tried it. And look at this mess now. I think i've come to a point where I can get away with it though and I have until Monday to take the test. Bout to send her the email!

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

yall don't think this will work?

You should be fine fam. I used to pull that all the time in college. She isn't going to analyze the @!*@ out of it. I'm sure she's got alot of students.

ticketp.jpg

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

yall don't think this will work?

You should be fine fam. I used to pull that all the time in college. She isn't going to analyze the @!*@ out of it. I'm sure she's got alot of students.

that Jet Blue one looks legit. I just need my info in there. Someone help me out for my valiant efforts last night.

that Jet Blue one looks legit. I just need my info in there. Someone help me out for my valiant efforts last night.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good Luck OP. I don't think you should have to much trouble with it as long as its not obviously fake. And like you said you won't have to deal with her directly so a email  pic of a boarding pass should work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good Luck OP. I don't think you should have to much trouble with it as long as its not obviously fake. And like you said you won't have to deal with her directly so a email  pic of a boarding pass should work.

Back
Top Bottom