Just made a ton of pasta at 9am...

Talk about horrible idea, sitting up in bed right now like 
eyes.gif

Boiled a big $+% pot of water, threw in half a box of angel hair, mixed in a bunch of butter and grated parmesan cheese after...I thought I was doing it at 9am...what could be better I figured? Pasta & early morning tennis, that had to be a good combo...nah, terrible idea...stomach already swole up an inch or two, guarantee I fall asleep too and my body will be working 100x overtime trying to digest all of this, probably wake up cranky as
sick.gif

Lets Make A Deal needs to come on already, brighten up my morning a little bit

wayne-brady-lets-make-deal.jpg

Talk about horrible idea, sitting up in bed right now like 
eyes.gif

Boiled a big $+% pot of water, threw in half a box of angel hair, mixed in a bunch of butter and grated parmesan cheese after...I thought I was doing it at 9am...what could be better I figured? Pasta & early morning tennis, that had to be a good combo...nah, terrible idea...stomach already swole up an inch or two, guarantee I fall asleep too and my body will be working 100x overtime trying to digest all of this, probably wake up cranky as
sick.gif

Lets Make A Deal needs to come on already, brighten up my morning a little bit

wayne-brady-lets-make-deal.jpg

you put butter in your pasta? and cheese? at like 9am?
Next time go with some Oatmeal or shredded wheats with some diced fruit - Will last you the morning

Next time go with some Oatmeal or shredded wheats with some diced fruit - Will last you the morning

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Yeah I have no idea what I was thinking, watched a soccer match at around 4am so I was pretty hungry a half hour ago...no idea what clicked in my brain that made me go cook pasta,

Can't remember the last time I've had breakfast in the first place...maybe once or twice every few months will I have breakfast (and that's usually hungover at a restaurant)

That oatmeal/shredded wheats sounds
eek.gif
though...made me remember honey bunches of oats...I should have just went and got a box of that, I wouldn't be in such pain right now

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Yeah I have no idea what I was thinking, watched a soccer match at around 4am so I was pretty hungry a half hour ago...no idea what clicked in my brain that made me go cook pasta,

Can't remember the last time I've had breakfast in the first place...maybe once or twice every few months will I have breakfast (and that's usually hungover at a restaurant)

That oatmeal/shredded wheats sounds
eek.gif
though...made me remember honey bunches of oats...I should have just went and got a box of that, I wouldn't be in such pain right now

Back
Top Bottom