just MOVED : hooping in 9- one- 6

Hey Sac i just Moved to citrus heights and i need to find places to paly hoop and get some real good games in PLEASE 916 Help a hooper /AJ collector OUT
wher can i hoop ?

I know there's an open court in with fiber glass backboards out in Natomas. There are a whole lot of cats who play there every afternoon. Another is thelit courts out in Davis, Ive played in a couple of good competitive games. Hope this helps somewhat.

i also moved to citrus heights recently, and have been looking for a place to play.
natomas is doable maybe, but from citrus heights to davis is a a lil too much of a trek for me.
anyone know anywhere closer???
i went and did a free week membership to 24 and there were decent runs there, but im really not trying to pay all that much.
somone at work mentioned a place called basketballtown or something like that, they said it's in folsom, but i hav'nt checked into it yet, he said hethought it was expensive though.
that same person said there's a park in downtown sac where there are good games, but he couldn't remember the name.

hit up southside park on broadway downtown
they usually got some good games down there
or at sam pannell community center in meadowview

Mckinley Park in downtown Sac is decent on the weekends. Roosevelt downtown on 10th and P is alright, but usually you get a couple of drunk bums trying toplay too. The Magic Johnson 24hr fitness is supposed to be opening up later this year where Florin Mall used to be. 24 hr fitness is closing 1 of the courtsat Laguna when they reopen next month. So expect a 2 hr. wait to get in a game when they reopen next month.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

i also moved to citrus heights recently, and have been looking for a place to play.
natomas is doable maybe, but from citrus heights to davis is a a lil too much of a trek for me.
anyone know anywhere closer???
i went and did a free week membership to 24 and there were decent runs there, but im really not trying to pay all that much.
somone at work mentioned a place called basketballtown or something like that, they said it's in folsom, but i hav'nt checked into it yet, he said he thought it was expensive though.
that same person said there's a park in downtown sac where there are good games, but he couldn't remember the name.
Basketball town is decent but you would be better off going towards davis for better run.

I know you didn't want to drive far but the bay area is your best chance to get the best workout IMO

Back
Top Bottom