Just moved to Brampton from Brooklyn VOl bored out my fricking mind

The joke is a lot of these loose-leaf gangsters are Jane-Finch/low income area transplants, who's families were given the opportunity to buy very nicehouses for below market prices to get them out of North York and other areas [Gentrification]. Now there is one of Canada's largest active gang memberpopulations here and with nothing to do...Clown Brampton all u want but for such a sh1tty place how is talent like Russell Peters, Michael Cera, Rick Nash,Mark Boswell, Tre Anthony, Lil X, and so on able to fluorish & get international acclaim? Perhaps its because 'All Roads Lead to Brampton'...btw donot sleep on the reggae jams here cause nuff gyal and man dem from all over the GTA come for that...

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

hahaha...I thought we were supposed to be helping this guy out....not forcing him to slit his wrists
laugh.gif

We are helping him out
laugh.gif
. Move out of Brampton, its the only advice you need.

City Of Brampton Named One Of The Safest Places In The World

[img]http://www.citynews.ca/images/2007-08/aug2507-brampton.jpg[/img]
[h1]City Of Brampton Named One Of The Safest Places In The World[/h1]
Saturday August 25, 2007

CityNews.ca Staff

Looking for a safe neighbourhood to call home? Try Brampton. It's just been named one of the safest cities in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO).

In fact, it's one of the 10 cities in North America and the first GTA municipality to be designated as an International Safe Community.

An official announcement will be made September 22 on "Brampton Day." The accreditation will be presented by WHO's Collaborating Centre on Community Safety Promotion from Stockholm, Sweden, the world's recognized authority on community safety.

Other North American cities that made the list were Calgary, Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., Dallas and Chicago.

For more on the city and how it's people feel about the prestigious designation, click on the video link.

OP definitely gonna get that, "change of pace."

I would discredit that designation list..how u gonna put Chi-town on there when they had a murder rate between Memorial Day & Labour Day last year worsethen Iraq? At one pt. had largest amount of social housing in the U.S. So not sure how that coupled with a humungous gang culture constitutes a safe city..

I'm born and raised Sauga but living in Brampton these days. Its pretty much the most boring city ever. Fair share of decent girls at Bramlea City Centerand a few (mostly hoodies) at Shopper's World.

I honestly spend 0 time in Brampton and I'm mostly in Sauga/Toronto/Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom