Just ordered ZM Soldier II's and Zoom FPs

What am I getting myself into? I'm planning to rock them for my 3rd season of University ball. Our jerseys are yellow and green, so I figured the green/whtSoldier II's for Away and the wht/neon Zoom FP's for Home.

Am I gonna be able to play at a high level in these, or are they more for chillin'?

hope you didn't pay more than 50 for either.

soldier IIs are good durable shoes, but rather flat and clunky in my opinion.

haven't tried the FP

I wanna know the same thing. My team is getting new jerseys so I want something that performs well in our school colors.

Thanks for the input. I've played in and love the Zoom Lebron II's and III's, Huarache 08's, Kobe IV's and Hyperdunks.

As for the price, I think it was $70 apiece off of Eastbay. Living in Canada, you don't have access to outlets or even American shoe prices. Honestly,I'm pretty satisfied with the price I paid, cause both shoes in Canada would easily run me $300+

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Thanks for the input. I've played in and love the Zoom Lebron II's and III's, Huarache 08's, Kobe IV's and Hyperdunks.

As for the price, I think it was $70 apiece off of Eastbay. Living in Canada, you don't have access to outlets or even American shoe prices. Honestly, I'm pretty satisfied with the price I paid, cause both shoes in Canada would easily run me $300+
haha word,
I live in canada too and its sad how much extra you have to pay to get a hold of anything. 70 isnt bad though.

Back
Top Bottom