Just Received My Jumpman Pro ID's

smh.gif
at the fake cf.

That carbon fiber shank being a sticker is a big deal ,without that shank it's just a fashion shoe and not a performance shoe. JB is supposed to be abasket ball brand, they need to keep with that.

why is everyone so mad at the carbon fiber not being real? if JB found a plastic compound that can do the job carbon fiber can for 1) a lower price and 2)still perform at the same level then whats the big deal?

If it performs then its fine with me. They probably only put carbon fiber printed stickers to satisfy all of you who would freak out at the thought of aperformance shoe not having what you have come to expect in it.

zoom air...?

or just regular air?

please say zoom air forefoot

Nice ID's BTW, I was gonna do that EXACT color(go Tarheels)
pimp.gif

If it performs then its fine with me. They probably only put carbon fiber printed stickers to satisfy all of you who would freak out at the thought of a performance shoe not having what you have come to expect in it.
The retros perform fine on-court with the plastic midfoot plate and DHIP in the heel.

To the author of this post: how do these feel to wear on a hard surface and/or play ball in? Is the Air up front inadequate? I know theretro is a great shoe to play in with its Zoom and DHIP cushioning combo. MUCHO APPRECIATION for your reply!

Not going to lie, would have probably gone with these. Poor options, too reliant on the patent, cheap %*@ cushioning however mean easy pass

Originally Posted by clkru

If it performs then its fine with me. They probably only put carbon fiber printed stickers to satisfy all of you who would freak out at the thought of a performance shoe not having what you have come to expect in it.
The retros perform fine on-court with the plastic midfoot plate and DHIP in the heel.

To the author of this post: how do these feel to wear on a hard surface and/or play ball in? Is the Air up front inadequate? I know the retro is a great shoe to play in with its Zoom and DHIP cushioning combo. MUCHO APPRECIATION for your reply!
I think the zoom up front is just fine. its comparable to any other zoom unit in the forefoot. i actually like having the dual density phylon asopposed to the heel zoom air because the zoom heel sometimes feels a little too soft and i bottom it out if its one of the smaller 8mm bags.

I think the zoom up front is just fine. its comparable to any other zoom unit in the forefoot.
Thanks... I have the GR retros and like them a lot for ball, but I'm wondering if the iD version still uses Zoom up front or Air asadvertised on the NikeiD site. I know Nike has been unreliable on describing the tech features of their own shoes on their site before, so I', hoping thatthe advertised Air in the front of these iD is actually a typo...

Nice colorway, I was thinking of making myself a pair of ray allen pe's. Sig check
nerd.gif
OG black and red will be coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom