Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Chrispcb15 wrote:

I saw Jeru the Damaja today
no pics thou
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lucky b@stard

+1 for this kid, probably wasn't even alive when he was in his prime but still shows respect

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

^Did you say anything to him?
Nah
tired.gif

I was starstruck. I was standing shoulder to shoulder with him on the blasting his music.
In my mind, the plan was for me to casually say to him, "Hey have you heard this guy's album? It's pretty good"
and show him what I was listening to to. And he would laugh, give me daps and say "Nuff respect due.." and I would cut him off and shout
"TO THE ONE SIX OOOH" than we would break out into a medley of all his illest verses, right there on the train.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Instead I just stood there straight church mouse status and didn't say nothing. I regret it.
tired.gif

i saw Raekwon last night....and RZA, and GZA, and the rest of the Wu, except Meth and Ghostface at their concert last night

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I think Raekwon has a crib in Atlanta because people I know say they've seen him a lot.

One day I was at work in the airport and I actually walked right past him while listening to OB4CL. I was like
eek.gif
. I turned back around and followed him to the concourse train on some groupie type status because I'm a huge Wu fan, and what are the chances that I'd be listening to his album and he walks right past me?l
Damn shoulda said something fam

id love to get to run into someone from the WU

ive kinda chilled with Yayo a few times when he lived by me back in 05

ive also met lil cease when i was an extra in the biggie movie

Originally Posted by Face82

Thats whats up. I saw the Chef down here in ATL one day.
pimp.gif
Yeh man, I think he lives down here. My boy does work with him. Check my man out and add him. Track 5 "Run" has him, Rae Kwon and Junior Reid. Look out for the Blood Missils remix feat Nova. Good music.

And
roll.gif
@ you seein him at Chipotle. Last time I saw him I was leavin Moes and he was goin in with his fam
laugh.gif

I was coming back from Florida and had a layover in ATL and on the way back to the Chi Shawanna from DTP was on my flight. Southwest AND coach lol

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Face82

Thats whats up. I saw the Chef down here in ATL one day.
pimp.gif
Yeh man, I think he lives down here. My boy does work with him. Check my man out and add him. Track 5 "Run" has him, Rae Kwon and Junior Reid. Look out for the Blood Missils remix feat Nova. Good music.

And
roll.gif
@ you seein him at Chipotle. Last time I saw him I was leavin Moes and he was goin in with his fam
laugh.gif

I know..I was kinda like nah that won't be him till I got close..no bodyguard and tinted window..he walked out and straight to his whip..

most likely he did see The Chef in so cal today....they are playin the house of blues on sunset tonight

I saw Phonte and Big Pooh......but that was outside where they were about to have a show......lol

I saw the Chef right in front of Crooks in Castles on Melrose a couple months back.

I saw Lil Scrappy at Gamestop before, dude was shorter than i thought, he was like 5"9', Im 6"1' so alot of dudes are short to me

I opened up for Cappadonna and Raekwon at BB Kings in June, Rae is mad cool for real, but Cap came off as a jerk low key haha, whatever tho. I felt privilegedto say the least when they all copped the mixtape...not to mention Slick Rick and Cormega were amongst the people.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I saw Lil Scrappy at Gamestop before, dude was shorter than i thought, he was like 5"9', Im 6"1' so alot of dudes are short to me

roll.gif

Thats like us seeing we saw Lebron James and you coming in and saying you saw Kwame Brown.

Back
Top Bottom