just seen Law Abiding Citizen and Taking of Pelham 123

and.... woooooow....

Jaime Foxx and Denzel Washington are the top two black actors... followed closely by Will Smith...

and i really think Jaime Foxx takes over the top spot...

both of these movies were great...

no pole jockin...

but i look forward to a movie that stars them...

LAC had me on the edge every single min,,,,,its a must see movie, it was nuts how he was doing all that chaos and still locked up.

and pelham 123 was good also, i wanna see the og version.

Jaime is really good,but as long as Denzel is in the game he will always be in the driving seat

Yeah man I dont know if I trust your opinion if you put Jamie Fox above Denzel and Will. Im probably not gonna watch either of these.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Jaime is really good,but as long as Denzel is in the game he will always be in the driving seat

i dig... but some of the stuff he's done is crazy...

plus... he has the singing and comedic side... i think he is a better overall entertainer...

and a better actor...

i think will as ali > jaime as ray > denzel as malcom x...

but then, jaime got other stuff, like collateral and jarhead...

i dig what you sayin about denzel havin a better overall legacy, though...

Law Abiding Citizen was awful.

Cheap twists and turns to make up for an illogical story and over the top acting.

I know it wasn't intended to be an Oscar film, but you can still make an action/thriller well without using cheap tricks.

It does show the strength of Jamie Foxx as an actor, though. Even when he's coasting through a performance he's still pretty good.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

i dig... but some of the stuff he's done is crazy...

plus... he has the singing and comedic side... i think he is a better overall entertainer...

and a better actor...

i think will as ali > jaime as ray > denzel as malcom x...

but then, jaime got other stuff, like collateral and jarhead...

i dig what you sayin about denzel havin a better overall legacy, though...
Peter griffen- Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. . .

First let me

2r5w7zs.jpg

then will gladly tell you

24ngrp4.jpg

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Yeah man I dont know if I trust your opinion if you put Jamie Fox above Denzel and Will. Im probably not gonna watch either of these.

i feel you on this jamie fox cant touch denzel or will smith. but with that being said i have seen both and both are really good

Both movies were TERRIBLE. If you don't care about realism at ALL (so much was just pointlessly stupid) you might like LAC. Like small example: when theycame to talk to him when he was locked up for murder, they just let him out the back door, open the prison gates, and talk to him outside the prison fence. Yathey are going to let a suspected murdered outside the prison for a quick chat. That is so stupid, unrealistic, pointless, etc. Like why would they dosomething so ******ed if it adds nothing to the plot. Not even going to get into spoilers...

Two great movies! I don't believe Jamie is topping Denzel though. Look at the total body of work. Foxx did his thing in Ray and LAC and some others, butDenzel been doing it for a while. I looked at Training Day the other night and it was amazing how smooth and likable he made the character although he wascrooked. He did the same in American Gangster. DW is holding down the top spot IMO. AND I"M NOT TALKING RACE EITHER!

Haven't seen Law Abiding Citizen but Pelham 123, I did enjoy. I pretty much enjoy anything Denzel does.

Originally Posted by handullz

Jaime Foxx and Denzel Washington are the top two black actors... followed closely by Will Smith...
why can't they just be two of the best actors period?

Back
Top Bottom