just seen Law Abiding Citizen and Taking of Pelham 123

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

LAC was OK... just too unbelievable......How the hell did he place bombs under 5-10 Cars without being caught on some type of surveillance camera? I mean, they were in the parking lot of a Police station...
laugh.gif

And how did Jamie know that he would detonate the Bomb when he got back to his Jail Cell?...He could have Detonated it while he was still in the utility Van and then Jamie would have been blown to pieces...

i think the crazy scientist guy had that all figured out...

alot of the movie was just the science fella guessin how people will act and respond...

and its tiiiiiiiiight when you guess right...

pimp.gif

LAC was OK... just too unbelievable......How the hell did he place bombs under 5-10 Cars without being caught on some type of surveillance camera? I mean, they were in the parking lot of a Police station...
laugh.gif

And how did Jamie know that he would detonate the Bomb when he got back to his Jail Cell?...He could have Detonated it while he was still in the utility Van and then Jamie would have been blown to pieces...

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the movie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True, People in my barber shop were giving me flack about it when Ibrought up these same points...lol

"Boy, who notices little %+@+ like that??!?....you're thinkin too hard"

People either love or hate LAC... I thought it was good, I mean yeah maybe it was a little unrealistic.. but come on.. its a movie.

People are gonna say its unrealistic how he set all that up, but how about in the dark knight the joker was just able to plant bombs all over that hospital? Its a movie guys.. its just meant to be entertaining

And notice how they had the 10 year gap... prolly took him 10 years to set everything up

I didnt get to see Law Abiding Citizen yet, but I seen Taking of Pelham 123 and i thought it was pretty good

I liked both movies...

In law abiding citizens though when Jamie Foxx says "This %!#@!%#+*%*% sent a dvd to my house of him killing Darby..." Just the way he said it and what had happened had me dying
roll.gif

pimp.gif
movies though!

Speaking of law abiding citizen, just copped it on blu ray.. third time watching it and it's still
pimp.gif

What the hell is up with people grave digging topics. by the way LAC was trash absolutely Trash. I feel Like im taking crazy pills reading people praising.

Pelham I didn't see it cause I loved the first one and im not into Hollywood remakes.

law abiding citizen was very entertaining....

but i didnt like taking of pelham.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

handullz:
alotta of Denzel's roles are similar....
I know, right? His character in Training Day was so similar to his role in He Got Game, which was practically a carbon copy of his character in Glory. And all of those roles were pretty much just the same as his role in Antwone Fisher, and that was just a cheap re-write of his role in American Gangster, which was practically just a prequel to John Q. Then there's Philadelphia, Man on Fire, and Remember the Titans, which were all just more of the same.

Ether

The ++$+ that make your soul burn slow..

How did you guys find Pelham 123 good? Travolta simply kills all the potential with his dialogue delivery and over the top acting. John was supposed to be the bad guy but everytime he opened his mouth he came across as a comedian. Total misfit for the role.

Back
Top Bottom