Just seen Optimus Prime in Alexandria

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Shooting Transformers 3 in DC starting Monday. These 2 are parked in a building on South Pickett St. Hopefully more of them to come. BTW, whos the green one supposed to be?
nerd.gif

2ewo5fd.jpg

2zrhjzm.jpg

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My dad is down there now getting fitted as an extra.

My-T.

oh yea...well...my mom is taking the place of the girl that is taking the place of Megan Fox..

Street closures:

• 3rd Street between Constitution Ave NW and Independence Ave SW, from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12, to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• 4th Street between Pennsylvania Ave NW and Independence Ave SW from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12, to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• Pennsylvania Ave NW between 3rd Street and Constitution Ave NW from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12 to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• Maryland Ave SW between 3rd Street and 6th Street SW from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12, to 4 p.m. Thursday, October 14.

• 3rd Street between Constitution Ave. NW and Independence Ave SW from 6:30pm Wednesday, October 13, to 6:30am Thursday, October 14.

• 4th Street between Constitution Ave. NW and Independence Ave SW, from 6:30pm Wednesday, October 13, to 6:30am Thursday, October 14.

Parking restrictions:

• E Street NW between 17th and 18th Streets from 12am Monday, October 11, to 8pm Monday, October 11.

• E Street NW between 18th and 19th Streets from 12am Monday, October 11 to 7am Tuesday, October 12.

• D Street NW between 17th and 18th Streets from 12am Monday, October 11 to 7pm Wednesday, October 13.

• C Street NW between 17th and 19th Streets from 12am Monday, October 11 to 7pm Wednesday, October 13.

• Virginia Ave NW between 18th and 21st Streets from 12am Monday, October, 11 to 7am Friday, October 15.

• 18th Street NW between NY Ave and Constitution Ave from 12am Monday, October 11 to 7am Friday, October 15.

• 17th Street NW between E Street and Constitution Ave from 9:30am Monday,October 11 to 7am Tuesday, October 12.

• Constitution Ave NW between 10th and 14th Streets from 12am Monday, October 11 to 10pm Monday, October 11.

• Pennsylvania Ave NW between 3rd and 6th Streets from 7am Monday, October 11 to 7pm Thursday, October 14.

• 3rd Street between Constitution Ave NW and Independence Ave SW from 6:30pm Monday, October 11 to 7am Thursday, October 14

• 4th Street between Constitution Ave NW and Independence Ave SW from 12am Monday, October to 7am Thursday, October 14.

• Independence Ave SW between 3rd and 7th Streets from 6:30pm Monday, October 11 to 10am Thursday, October 14.

• Maryland Ave SW between 3rd Street and Independence Ave from 6:30pm Monday, October 11 to 10am Thursday, October 14.

• 7th Street between Constitution Ave NW and Independence Ave SW from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12 to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• 6th Street NW between Pennsylvania Ave and Indiana Ave from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12 to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• Independence Ave SW between Washington Ave and 3rd Street from 6:30pm Tuesday, October 12 to 6:30am Wednesday, October 13.

• 7th Street between Constitution Ave NW and Independence Ave SW from 6:30pm Wednesday, October 13 to 6:30am Thursday, October 14

• 6th Street NW between Pennsylvania Ave and Indiana Ave from 6:30pm Wednesday, October 13 to 6:30am Thursday, October 14

• 20th Street NW between C Street and Constitution Ave from 12am Wednesday, October 13 to 12pm Friday, October 15

• 21st Street NW between C Street and Constitution Ave from 12am Wednesday, October 13 to 12pm Friday, October 15

• Independence Ave SW between Washington Ave and 3rd Street from 6:30pm Wednesday, October 13 to 6:30am Thursday, October 14

this sucks for me. my work building is right in the heart of that mess so my normal driving route has to be changed. and since my office windows faces all of it. i know i am going to have a bunch of nosy ++! people asking to look out my window
frown.gif

Follow link for vid and full story:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dp...r-3-filming-in-dc-101110

DC Police SUV Hits Bumblebee at Transformer 3 Filming in DC
Updated: Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 7:37 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Oct 2010, 4:07 PM EDT

FOX 5 NEWS
myfoxdc.com
WASHINGTON - A D.C. Police SUV was involved in a wreck at the filming of Transformers 3 in Washington D.C.

While the movie was filming a car chase scene on 3rd Street and Maryland Ave in southwest D.C., the police SUV collides with a yellow Chevy Camaro, which in the movie series is known as the character Bumblebee.

The police SUV was not supposed to be there and the wreck itself was not scripted.

The police officer driving the SUV is a veteran bomb technician. He was taken to a local hospital and sustained minor injuries.

Sources tell FOX 5 that he was running to a call to 9th and F Street and was apparently using a different radio channel than the police officers who were securing the perimeter for the movie.

Statement from the Metropolitan Police Department:

"Earlier today, a MPD marked cruiser responding to an emergency assignment, collided with a vehicle involved in the filming of a movie at Third Street and Maryland Avenue, SW. The officer sustained minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital. No civilian injuries have been reported.

The Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the facts of the crash and filming of this movie on closed DC city streets has been suspended until safety procedures can be reviewed."

Screenshot:

30x995g.jpg

grin.gif

when i kept hearing about this story, I still thought it was all scripted lol...

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Shooting Transformers 3 in DC starting Monday. These 2 are parked in a building on South Pickett St. Hopefully more of them to come. BTW, whos the green one supposed to be?
nerd.gif

2ewo5fd.jpg

2zrhjzm.jpg

my jobs warehouse is on that VERY block.. hmm might have to make a trip down there and snoop around

Back
Top Bottom