Just The Gear Shifting Vol. All Fast and Furious Films

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

JUST finished watching Fast Five on DVR and I never understood the hate for Tokyo Drift, I actually enjoyed it, Granted, it was extremely cheesy
laugh.gif
The driving scenes were fine, but the acting was awful.. and considering this is the Fast and the Furious franchise that's saying something.
The 2nd one was probably the worst, but at least it had Paul Walker in it.. plus Tyrese being a goon.

"eject-o seat-o CUHHH"

a few years ago i found the 03 Eclipse Spyder that Roman drove in 2F2F, or one of them, online for like 40k. almost no miles. if only i had that kinda dough.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

When people think shifting gears look cool, they are actually silly.  The same people that train and lift for aesthetics are those that probably smoke to look cool, or buy a 5-speed to feel that they are macho enough.

Shifting is a thing of the past.  No matter what you say, mechanical engineering has gone automatic. 

Initially, driving 5 speed was 'cool', but over time it was a hassle, and it was definitely a challenge in some situations, like paralelling in tight spots or at an incline/decline.  Anyone who says other wise are artifical people that spend their whole lives trying to get their 240sx up to speed.

I don't care what people think, but I'm going for luxury and smoothe shifting.

It depends. If you're taking a turn, there is no way a car can pinpoint the upcoming turn and shift to the proper gear at the right time the same way a human can.

2 Fast 2which Furious is on TNT right now and everytime they switch gears I just end up laughing because of this thread

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
F&F is the reason I got so many tickets and tried driving while staring at a girl, putting her in a neck brace.

It's the reason why I tried drifting a car around hers in a circle, messing up the FWD alignment and busting her rear quarter panel 
laugh.gif

I can't believe no one has posted that gif of the "You almost had me?" scene.

Back
Top Bottom