Just wanted to share some history.

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by AJMasta

So yeah today I'm probably gonna go to my bros house play some ps3, I got work early tommarow morning so I don't think ill be out too late cause I still gotta do laundry and iron.
yeah once i get off work i'm gonna go do some shopping and a little homework before watching football/basketball
prolly call my girl later today too.

That one thing I don't miss about school is the homework. I haven't done any homework since 06! And I'm really trying to find some grapes somewhereonline but I can't find them anywhere

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What is your post about?
I think you are going 2 have 2 read the rules 2 post, and try again
But welcome 2 NT, the most sarcastic, but accurate shoe website ever

word up @ sarcastic. welcome? lol yea by some but most will rip u a new you know wat if u do suttin wrong

looking for sz 13 grapes

Damn, I'm a newbie and I know not to create threads like this.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

So yeah today I'm probably gonna go to my bros house play some ps3, I got work early tommarow morning so I don't think ill be out too late cause I still gotta do laundry and iron.
yeah once i get off work i'm gonna go do some shopping and a little homework before watching football/basketball
prolly call my girl later today too.

That one thing I don't miss about school is the homework. I haven't done any homework since 06! And I'm really trying to find some grapes somewhere online but I can't find them anywhere
manlissen.
these profs are tryna kill me.

as is buying sneakers with my refund check

i sold all my extra pairs of grapes
just got my own pair left
good luck

ur right. if school didnt have ridiculous hw id luv it.. especially with honors classes. it sucks
frown.gif

and try pickyourshoes.com for grapes........

roflmao at waht this topic was supposd to be and what it is now hahahah.

i want to read some history. oh well, gonna tell my date from match.com about this lame post i read today! but welcome anyways. in before the lock.

And I'm really trying to find some grapes somewhere online but I can't find them anywhere

man i bought some grapes at the grocery store today, they're not hard to find. i got like 60 pairs for $.99 FTW!

Back
Top Bottom