Just watched Paid In Full for the first time...

just watched it. movie is funny as hell. mad hood. cam set me back but had me rollin. movie is a perfect reason not to get into the "game".

pimp.gif

Ya'll slow, them dudes killed LuLu for whatever reason. They even asked Ace why he didnt keep the 200 thou and just walk away with his mouth shut about the LuLu situation. . .
You think ANYONE is gonna be ok with a dude that moves atleast 10 ki's for them on the regular just popping up dead? 

Ya'll prolly think Uncle Ice and Tommy did that too...or Rico followed Ace to the spot one day..?
grin.gif

The slang in this movie is phenomenal although I am thrown off by the time span. The dressing could have been more accurate.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Ya'll slow, them dudes killed LuLu for whatever reason. They even asked Ace why he didnt keep the 200 thou and just walk away with his mouth shut about the LuLu situation. . .
You think ANYONE is gonna be ok with a dude that moves atleast 10 ki's for them on the regular just popping up dead? 

Ya'll prolly think Uncle Ice and Tommy did that too...or Rico followed Ace to the spot one day..?
grin.gif
So theyre gonna kill LuLu and just leave the 200 behind? Like "ehh, its just 200 long, its too much of a hassle, just leave it." ?
I doubt it.

random...prolli should put in music forum but
is this the "Ace" tyler the creator is referring to as one of his aliases...they look a lot to me. i could be reaching

man you guys got it all wrong! Lu Lu wasn't killed by the Cubans, or Ace, or Ice, or Rico or any of those dudes...

Mr. Pip (owner of the dry-cleaning spot) killed Lu Lu for taking Ace, his hard-working employee. Also he was mad at how Lu Lu introduced Ace to the drug game.

DUHHH

!#*! was so cold between Mitch and Ice. Mitch showing off the jewels "Im broke baby, I aint got no money"
sick.gif

"You think you the only one working? Im making dropoffs too b"
"Yeah I was trippin alright, BUT I WAS GETTIN MONEY"

Although I doubt Mr. Pip did Lulu in, I still wonder why the murderers didn't take the drugs or the diamonds.

saw this for the first time a few days ago on netflix, i was surprised at how good it was. watched it a few times since then too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mitch:
You go the rest of that money, b?

Worker:

Yeah I got it, but not all of it!!...

Mitch:
What you ain't finished??

Worker:
I got robbed, yo!!...

Mitch:

The f*** you mean you got robbed, yo?? Who robbed you??

Worker:

Man, that N'a Duff...

Mitch:

. . .
N'a Duff???... You let this N'a Duff run up on you, man??? Take your s***??

Worker:

I ain't have my piece, man!!!...

Mitch:

You ain't have your f**kin' gun on you man?? The f*** is wrong wit ya'll N's out here, man...
Ya'll N's standin' out here like ya'll the "3 Stooges of Harlem" or somethin', B???
Ya'll goin let this N'a come and take your s*** aint you a motherf**kin' man??
You goina let another N'a take your s***, B??..

You done lost your privelege of gettin any money around here until you show me where that man is at!!!...
Til' you find that man, you dead up here, man... YOU DEAD, MAN!!!...
Ight, you hear what the f*** I'm sayin', man??
Now get the f*** off my stoop, man...
Go head, man, go find that man, B!!! Go find him, B... GO FIND HIM!!!!...
Unless you like being broke, N'a!!!!!...

Worker:

(exits stoop to the left)

Mitch:
GO THIS WAY, MAN... HEY, GO THIS WAY!!!!... GO THAT WAY!!!!!!!...

roll.gif
pimp.gif

For the record, i watched it again last night and you can easily tell by their reactions that Lulu's boss didnt off him.

He's just jaded by the game at this point and is no longer surprised when someone gets got.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

For the record, i watched it again last night and you can easily tell by their reactions that Lulu's boss didnt off him.

He's just jaded by the game at this point and is no longer surprised when someone gets got.

word, dudes KNOW thats part of the game, people die/go missing/locked up everyday, its part of the game.

they aint gonna kill lulu, then leave the diamonds/kilos/cash there, for what? and its not like they didnt know lulu had all that weight or was into diamonds.

real life...

how no one quote...

"I can smell a N' with money, even ray charles can see you got money N' "

or

" WASSUP LIL N's"

(has me crying evertime that way he says it)

or

"I aint eating"

"what you mean you aint eating.. you aint making this paper man?
everybody eats..."

or later in the same scene...

" Watcha do with the chain B...?"

(wierd lame skinny dude holds it up)

"you shinin' now man , you good"

all these lines/scenes have me LOL'in everytime...

Don't feel bad, I saw it for the first time like 2 years ago, and made me wanna beat the crap outta Cam for
doin Mitch dirty like that, but it also made me relisten to Purple Haze.

It was funny as hell when Cam was smashin that girl doggy on the tv, hilarious!

Cam spoke the truth in the movie. He was smashing them skeezers and getting this money like how its suppose to be. Seriously thats 2 out of everyone's top 10 goals in life.

Back
Top Bottom