Just when you thought the cat cruelty was done with...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I don't think the kid is a future serial killer. Just a kid who was bored and thought it would be fun to kill some cats. If I didn't have nt during the day I'd be out killin cats too.
alien.gif
alien.gif
yeah.....It's perfectly normal to kill living things out of boredom.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

smh.gif
Future serial killer right there.
No joke. It's how he started...
Halloween_Michael_Myers.jpg

158 is a bit much...but he should definitely get some nice time in, thats a lot of familys hurt.
frown.gif
Did you really just back that up with a movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif

158 is a bit much...but he should definitely get some nice time in, thats a lot of familys hurt.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, i did.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

smh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, i did.
happy.gif
Touche
laugh.gif

I don't think the kid is a future serial killer. Just a kid who was bored and thought it would be fun to kill some cats. If I didn't have nt during the day I'd be out killin cats too.
alien.gif
alien.gif
I wasn't being serious. But to be serious its wrong what he did but it definetly doesn't deserve 158yrs, when there's dudes getting 4years for killing humans!

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] 158 years ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]this was on the news almost everyday down here...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]158 years? They must be considering the "fact" that cats have 9 lives.[/color]

alien.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

158 years?

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

19 cats....158 years......

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

the kid is sick tho...and definitely deserves jail time....158 years tho?

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

you only get 25 for murdering a person....bwhahahahahahahahahahha
Now if you kill 2 people, you will get 50 years, kill three, catch 75...See where i'm going. This kid killed 19 cats, it evens out if you askme.

But there is no way in hell he is doin 160 years for a bunch of cats, I say he'll most likely get his sentence ran concurrent.

I remember this lady that lived in my building in the third floor use to have over 30 cats in her apartment. She always use to have her window open and hercats would always stick their head out. Everytime people pass through the third floor it stinked until one day she came out naked and through herself in thefloor and the cops came. They all puked cause their was so many dead cats that she use to eat. She even had headless cats in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom