Justice League Crisis on Two Earths... must watch

I thought Batman took so many L's in this movie....  dude was smart as hell though....
i almost died watching evil wonder woman break his rib.....
laugh.gif

I thought Batman took so many L's in this movie....  dude was smart as hell though....
i almost died watching evil wonder woman break his rib.....
laugh.gif

All star Superman was just okay. Luthor was pretty much a lame prick with an inferiority complex.

Crisis on two Earths was cool cuz of Owlman. I liked the lil philosophical outlook he had, plus there were a lot of good fights in this. Batman was taking Ls
laugh.gif
but that's why they made him save the day and screw over evil Flash.

So any other good DC movies or Marvel?
nerd.gif

I'll try to find the GL and WW ones.

EDIT

NVM on Marvel most of their animated movies suck and it's a short list.

All star Superman was just okay. Luthor was pretty much a lame prick with an inferiority complex.

Crisis on two Earths was cool cuz of Owlman. I liked the lil philosophical outlook he had, plus there were a lot of good fights in this. Batman was taking Ls
laugh.gif
but that's why they made him save the day and screw over evil Flash.

So any other good DC movies or Marvel?
nerd.gif

I'll try to find the GL and WW ones.

EDIT

NVM on Marvel most of their animated movies suck and it's a short list.

This was actually pretty good. thanks op. Owl man was dope. He got his tech game up more than batman. Liked the dialogue and philosophy of the story too.

This was actually pretty good. thanks op. Owl man was dope. He got his tech game up more than batman. Liked the dialogue and philosophy of the story too.

Wait wasnt there an older cartoon of this like back in the 80's? I remember cartoon network use to show it some years ago.

Wait wasnt there an older cartoon of this like back in the 80's? I remember cartoon network use to show it some years ago.

Back
Top Bottom