#Justice4Kenneka

Selena Gomez new video has her in a freezer

Go to the end

Also she just got a new kidney around the time Kenneka was found dead.

Her friend who gave her the kidney walking around normal like she didn't just lose a kidney

Proof:

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-/news/francia-raisa-back-at-work-after-donating-kidney-to-selena-gomez-w503645

Also Selena was in Chicago when she was hospitalized.

Proof: just read the first sentence.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/14/selena-gomez-hospitalized-lupus-kidney-transplant/

Put a penis in her hand

maxresdefault.jpg

Believe what y'all want. But how does all these pieces fall in place together?

Go to the end

Her friend who gave her the kidney walking around normal like she didn't just lose a kidney

Proof:

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-/news/francia-raisa-back-at-work-after-donating-kidney-to-selena-gomez-w503645

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/14/selena-gomez-hospitalized-lupus-kidney-transplant/

maldonado maldonado

Come on man...you really need to have a higher level of discretion with the theories you're willing to entertain

Gomez's transplant happened earlier in the summer...not within the last couple weeks

I'm starting to think it's a lot simpler than I thought. I really believe now that crown plaza is behind the cover up. I think they saw the video, someone upper said this is no good and thought about the money and edit the video. Or someone from security is behind it.

Come on man...you really need to have a higher level of discretion with the theories you're willing to entertain

Gomez's transplant happened earlier in the summer...not within the last couple weeks

You believe that a rich white American female got a weak *** organ from another weak *** American girl?

They higher ups gotta protect their investments.

They made sure to lace her up with the best of the best.

You believe that a rich white American female got a weak *** organ from another weak *** American girl?

They higher ups gotta protect their investments.

They made sure to lace her up with the best of the best.

The transplant was in June/July. Kenneka died on September 10th.

Go to the end

Proof:

BOc2mIr-V0yvHOfuyDFVpW6SlB_w6xTDODAsGYUiGb0.jpg

Don't believe that bro. June/July isn't accurate enough. Pick one.

Gomez said she had the transplant "several months" ago, but you're obviously not interested in any of that

I just hope you realize that the youtube conspiracy theorists who come up with this foolishness are relying on you to spread this stuff around the internet so that they can get plays on their videos and capitalize off this poor girl's death

Gomez said she had the transplant "several months" ago, but you're obviously not interested in any of that

I just hope you realize that the youtube conspiracy theorists who come up with this foolishness are relying on you to spread this stuff around the internet so that they can get plays on their videos and capitalize off this poor girl's death

ill take this into consideration. But I made this on my own.

At the end of the day jimmy is blaming the girl whether she died by her own drunkenness or if she was drugged.

Victim blaming at its finest.

I'm starting to think it's a lot simpler than I thought. I really believe now that crown plaza is behind the cover up. I think they saw the video, someone upper said this is no good and thought about the money and edit the video. Or someone from security is behind it.

If the Chicago Crown Plaza covering up the murder of a young female is "simple" I'd love to hear your initial theory :lol:

Back
Top Bottom