#Justice4Kenneka

Those who feel like it was an open and shut case of an accident...just answer me this.

Why, after securing a lawyer as the hotel required of the mom, they've failed to furnish the angle that shows her going into the freezer? It would end there

I think she put herself in a bad situation around bad people.
so if you die in a car accident as a passenger , its your fault cause you put yourself in the hands of the driver?

At the end of the day jimmy is blaming the girl whether she died by her own drunkenness or if she was drugged.

Victim blaming at its finest.
gonna reach like him and dude hates women

so if you die in a car accident as a passenger , its your fault cause you put yourself in the hands of the driver?
gonna reach like him and dude hates women

If you get in the car drunk or high, yes.

Don't know how you came up thinking i hate woman just because i think this girl in this particular situation made some bad calls.

I don't think the FBI would get involved if police think there was no foul play. Pretty sure the local pd can handle the case.

Man, what utopia do you live in? Do you know how bad the police and their "diligence" to solving crimes is in Chicago?

Man, what utopia do you live in? Do you know how bad the police and their "diligence" to solving crimes is in Chicago?
Ya murders probably since there is two a day.

But if it really is as simple as her walking into the freezer on her own and passing out and dying i'm sure they can sort it out.

Those who feel like it was an open and shut case of an accident...just answer me this.

Why, after securing a lawyer as the hotel required of the mom, they've failed to furnish the angle that shows her going into the freezer? It would end there

I don't know but if I was the girl's parent, I would be raising hell until I had some answers.

Why does the public feel as if they're ENTITLED / OBLIGATED to see certain videos and know certain FACTS?

The family or police don't have to release ****.

The public is not owed the truth. That girl's mother is. Not once did anyone say that they didn't have footage of her going into the freezer.

It's like ya'll want answers right away. If the girl mother hasn't seen all the tapes why would would it be released to the public? The footage that was released looks like a recording of a recording...meaning someone snuck and recorded the footage.

Last edited:
Why does the public feel as if they're ENTITLED / OBLIGATED to see certain videos and know certain FACTS?

The family or police don't have to release ****.

Because we're trending towards an authoritarian society and we ain't having that.

If they're investigating leads and releasing info wouldn't be in their interest, then say that.

If they've determined that the death was purely accidental, then what are they hiding?

Because we're trending towards an authoritarian society and we ain't having that.

If they're investigating leads and releasing info wouldn't be in their interest, then say that.

If they've determined that the death was purely accidental, then what are they hiding?

Once again...WHO ARE YOU?

Why do you feel you're entitled to knowing it was an accident or foul play.?

Maybe the mother requested to hold off on the release of information, maybe not?

Again, you're only seeing this from a public eye...

Once again...WHO ARE YOU?

Why do you feel you're entitled to knowing it was an accident or foul play.?

Maybe the mother requested to hold off on the release of information, maybe not?

I don't feel entitled to the information.

I feel entitled to competent police work.

If the mother made that request, then it's a whole different story. Her protesting in front of the hotel would refute that claim though would it not?

I don't feel entitled to the information.

I feel entitled to competent police work.

If the mother made that request, then it's a whole different story. Her protesting in front of the hotel would refute that claim though would it not?

Perhaps it's ruled an accident and she can't accept the decision hence why she requested the FBI to get involved. And it was refused....

She was way too drunk drank and ok top of that she probably did some hardcore drugs (oxy,perks, xans, whatever ) and just overdosed.

Case closed

Let them do their job. I'm sure they're seeing what was in her system and probably checking to see if she was raped. These things take time. You can't rush an investigation, who do you think you are ?

If the Chicago Crown Plaza covering up the murder of a young female is "simple" I'd love to hear your initial theory :lol:

Honestly I thought it was some wild backpage organ stealing type steez lol, but if a supervisor of the building or security guard made the decision to edit the video, that's a lot more plausible to me hence why I used the word "simpler"

Let them do their job. I'm sure they're seeing what was in her system and probably checking to see if she was raped. These things take time. You can't rush an investigation, who do you think you are ?

I'm not rushing anything though. When did I rush an investigation? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom