'Justified' vs. 'Future Sex/Love Sounds' Vol. Which album do you prefer from JT?

Before dudes come in with the "
laugh.gif
", it's closer that you would think...

Justified is an amazing album and is what successfully made JT into a solo pop star.

Me personally:

az_139_Justified_Justin%20Timberlake.jpg

I honestly feel FS/LS was overplayed...that album is still genius though (more on Timbo's part that anyone IMO)...

Timbo KILLED it w/ the production. I love both albums, but I think FS/LS is the better of the two.

FS/LS took me on a trip, an amazing one at that, I'll play that when I just want to be in a whole different zone.

Justified, will always be a fun album for me to listen to, it had the radio friendly pop stuff and love ballads, I can play joints off that album anytime of the year.

JTxTimbo = Gems / JTxNeptunes = Magic. Atleast that's how I look at it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Both great albums, but the concepts, transition of beats on Future Sex Love Sounds
eek.gif

I gotta agree with this. FS/LS was more cohesive since it used just one producer the whole album just flows better.

It all really boils down to if you're a Neptunes fan or a admirer of Timbo....

......But in the case of Justified and FS/LS, the orchestration alone on Take From Here >*, what they(Chad) did was clinic of pure sonic brilliance.

Second album doesn't compare to the first one! Neptunes killed it and it was a defining album for them too! Showed the world that they were more than beat makers they were actual producers.

FutureSex hands down.

The Neptunes are one of my all time favorites but what Timbo did on FS/LS is something extremely rare.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

FutureSex hands down.

The Neptunes are one of my all time favorites but what Timbo did on FS/LS is something extremely rare.
I concur...FS/LS is top to bottom crazy
Like I Love You > any other JT song though

"Like I Love You" > any other JT song though

pimp.gif

Agree 100%...easily some of Timbo's best work of his career. The transitions...
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

The more I think about it, FS/LS is the more complete and slightly better album, but I prefer Justified because P & Chad did the damn thing on there...

Originally Posted by TheHype

Can't pick.
Yeah. I love both for different reasons.

Sometimes though, I end up liking the lyrics on Justified more but the production on FS/LS more.

Or maybe I'm just torn because both are incredible.

Dude is 2/2 thus far. Let's see what'll he do next...

But IMO What Goes Around > *

FutureSex & LoveSounds is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than "Justified". In a different league even....

^
laugh.gif

I remember I searched mad hard for that jersey Malice had on for some reason
laugh.gif

But yea, they're both Timbo's and the Neps top efforts.

2 Points to Keep in mind.

1) Justified- Some of those songs were made for Michael Jackson. (RIP-Thank you MJ)
2) Dont forget about Danja's props on FS/LS, i heard he ghost produced most of the album.

with that in mind, i remember hearing Justified. I played it and was like @*+ is this but that group of music is TIMELESS. Some of the Neptunes BEST work. You cant choose between the 2. But if i had to

Justified.

Back
Top Bottom