Justin Beiber flip

Tickets go on sale tomorrow...

I might buy 4 tickets.... in the middle/near the front (Staples Center)

Is this dude still hot enough to sell out? Seems risky but worth a try

pic for the beasts

Justin-justin-bieber-874394_464_604.jpg

roll.gif

As much as I hate Canada for giving him to us, dude is musically talented. The voice of a 9-year old girl doesn't help.
But he's still hot with the tween group.

Originally Posted by gko2408

As much as I hate Canada for giving him to us, dude is musically talented. The voice of a 9-year old girl doesn't help.

Hey dont blame us,we hate him too. Blame your boy Usher for finding him

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Don't blame us either, blame Isabele I of Castile      for funding Christopher Colombus      for discovering an area  that lead to the creation of a   place where bad   music    is "art"

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Don't blame us either, blame Isabele I of Castile      for funding Christopher Colombus      for discovering an area  that lead to the creation of a   place where bad   music    is "art"
Well, Drake is from there and he's pretty good
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

So what you're asking is how many little girls are going to be there, correct?

Just compare child pron to reg pron and fade out son

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
At you calling me son but buying Justin Beiber tickets.

Very strong chance he will sell out most all Venues he performs at. Pretty sure almost every Venue he is at will have all the floor and closest sections stage left/right PAPERLESS Tickets - if YOU purchase with your credit card you will NOT receive tickets and entry to that venue will only be gained at the door via the purchasing credit card. I'm sure flipping his tickets will be profitable, but purchase the best mid-level or good cheaper priced tickets. Also FWIW the less you purchase quantity wise more likely to get better seating (ie if you request 8 best available probably will come up mid lower level, but if you request 2 best available might access floor seats)

Hope that info helps, GL.

^ Floor seats for his show are paperless, but the tickets are still flippable.

FWIW, I got four row 12 floor tickets. Cost me $300 for all 4 and I'm already getting offers of $400/pair.

If you have Floor (paperless tickets) You can sell, but you'd just have to be there to swipe your buyers in. Regular nonpaperless tickets are flippable and profitable too. If your local venues box office is open I would recommend lining up around 7/8am - if your the first person at the window you will get MUCH better seats than you can pull online with a fast internet connection

If you have Floor (paperless tickets) You can sell, but you'd just have to be there to swipe your buyers in. Regular nonpaperless tickets are flippable and profitable too. If your local venues box office is open I would recommend lining up around 7/8am - if your the first person at the window you will get MUCH better seats than you can pull online with a fast internet connection

Back
Top Bottom