Justin Bieber custom Sneakers "ONE (MUAY)" w/Box x Engineered By Remy

I wanted to share with my fellow NTers a project from one of my affiliated Brands, ENGINEERED BY REMY.
Here is the story and enjoy the pics!:

Whether you are an 11 year-old Super Fan or 25 year-old Cynic of Justin Bieber, he is the epitome of nothing to something Success, launched and discovered by viral videos.

Enter Remy Hou, an up and coming designer from Long Beach, CA, that incorporates his love and aptitude for technology into his designs. Remy's "ENGINEERED BY REMY"style can be described as Versace meets TRON.

Now onto the Sneakers aka "ONE (MUAY)" dubbed by Remy in his native Cambodian language. These are one of kind custom made and commissioned by Remy, for Bieber to rock on the Red Carpet during his NEVER SAY NEVER movie premier in Hollywood, CA, on February 8th, 2011. The Sneakers are comprised of Carbon Fiber material, Aged Leather, Bronze Zippers, and Gold Medal Studs, all crafted into a sz 8 US. The fresh kicks are accompanied by a custom Sneaker box made of Carbon Fiber material and leather straps that took 6 hours to complete and a personally signed Certificate of Birth by Remy himself. The finish product not only blew me away, but the kicker was that Remy personally told me he isn't even really a sneakerhead! A non-sneakerhead that would put most of these sneaker designers to shame. Just goes to show you how true passion and talent exudes into physical form.

Enjoy the pics!

2x.jpg

2011-02-10-11-11-51-531x397.jpg

10.jpg

9-531x357.jpg

8-531x355.jpg

11.jpg

5-531x353.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I wanted to share with my fellow NTers a project from one of my affiliated Brands, ENGINEERED BY REMY.
Here is the story and enjoy the pics!:

Whether you are an 11 year-old Super Fan or 25 year-old Cynic of Justin Bieber, he is the epitome of nothing to something Success, launched and discovered by viral videos.

Enter Remy Hou, an up and coming designer from Long Beach, CA, that incorporates his love and aptitude for technology into his designs. Remy's "ENGINEERED BY REMY"style can be described as Versace meets TRON.

Now onto the Sneakers aka "ONE (MUAY)" dubbed by Remy in his native Cambodian language. These are one of kind custom made and commissioned by Remy, for Bieber to rock on the Red Carpet during his NEVER SAY NEVER movie premier in Hollywood, CA, on February 8th, 2011. The Sneakers are comprised of Carbon Fiber material, Aged Leather, Bronze Zippers, and Gold Medal Studs, all crafted into a sz 8 US. The fresh kicks are accompanied by a custom Sneaker box made of Carbon Fiber material and leather straps that took 6 hours to complete and a personally signed Certificate of Birth by Remy himself. The finish product not only blew me away, but the kicker was that Remy personally told me he isn't even really a sneakerhead! A non-sneakerhead that would put most of these sneaker designers to shame. Just goes to show you how true passion and talent exudes into physical form.

Enjoy the pics!

2x.jpg

2011-02-10-11-11-51-531x397.jpg

10.jpg

9-531x357.jpg

8-531x355.jpg

11.jpg

5-531x353.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Super fresh but cant stand the Bieber! I would copp those, tho, and rock them with a black zippered leather jacket.

Super fresh but cant stand the Bieber! I would copp those, tho, and rock them with a black zippered leather jacket.

Originally Posted by esquireraps

they look like womens
then these are designed well.
surprised he wasn't gifted them when he was on tila tequila's show

DaniSmile.bmp

Originally Posted by esquireraps

they look like womens
then these are designed well.
surprised he wasn't gifted them when he was on tila tequila's show

DaniSmile.bmp

sick.gif

I can see how some sneakers that I don't like can appeal to someone else but with these, I just can't

sick.gif

I can see how some sneakers that I don't like can appeal to someone else but with these, I just can't

Back
Top Bottom