Justin Bieber doesn't even have 99 problems.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

After being forced to watch "Never Say Never" this weekend, this lil dude gets nothing but respect from me.  He seems a bit different than the cookie-cutter Disney teen sensations--buddy grinded it out at a very young age b/c he wanted to and look what it got him.  And the kid can really sing and play multiple instruments.  

And he's hugged up w/ Gomez?  Flawless victory.    

pimp.gif

After being forced to watch "Never Say Never" this weekend, this lil dude gets nothing but respect from me.  He seems a bit different than the cookie-cutter Disney teen sensations--buddy grinded it out at a very young age b/c he wanted to and look what it got him.  And the kid can really sing and play multiple instruments.  

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif

I swear I've been hearing a few people saying they have more respect for Beiber after watching that movie... they were all females though

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif

I swear I've been hearing a few people saying they have more respect for Beiber after watching that movie... they were all females though

Back
Top Bottom