Justin Bieber hit with dat paternity suit.. Baby Baby Baby Noooooo. Pics of lady

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I'm almost certain that they reported that Ludacris wrote his Otis freestyle/any other rapping kid has done.
roll.gif

Yea Premier said that
Knew it, dude saying he can flow when its really this mans work:

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

aint nobody sweating !$%@ hush up hide behind your screen your probably some flamin azian that rags it to animated videos get outta here...

all im saying is lil dude can flow for a young white kid he suprised the hell outta me but im sweating him?? bro just hush up in my face you would be hush hush so why sayin things hiding behind a screen go rag it to vegeta vs goku dont worry bout me real life im made no need to sweat no1 "son" i call you son cause your a lifetime behind me get outta here 

son can't even spell asians right though 
roll.gif
@ you thinking im asian im african by the way so yeah you can flame me with the old african booty scratchers joke.

so basically you went from sweating to sucking justin bieber
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and your signature
roll.gif

ONEFORALL: I love his posts. They are so confusing. It's like using drugs when i try to read one of his posts
laugh.gif

you mad doggy
tongue.gif

only reason im mad is cause your jaw is a glass screen instead of  in front of me...so u a african and watch dragon ball z... congrats theres nothing to flame you flamed yourself i feel bad for you have a nice life good luck getting them guts while trying making it home in time to watch dragon ball z your a lame bruh be gone
laugh.gif

so basicallt just because i have gogeta on my avy that means i watch dbz llooll

and dbz doesn't even air on tv no more

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my lil bro were literally right in the middle of that little crowd behind him. We tried to do something to signal NT but we ended up just dancing and throwing up random signs instead. It was honestly just us (2 black dudes) and a gang of screaming white girls...+%+% was funny as hell
roll.gif

She already accused her ex-bf? Got arrested for trashing his car, assaulting him? restraining order?

tumblr_lu6nov9X6m1r5htplo1_500.gif

the main flaw in her story is that Beiber chose to lose his virginity to her,

Let's forget the fame, the money, etc.

Even just growing up, I'm sure dude got some *#%%% before that, based on naturally growing up.

Now factor in the beautiful girls throwing themselves at him everyday + dating Selena Gomez, he HAND CHOOSES some random broad from the crowd to go RAW in? And TELLS her it's his first time?

#StopItFive

Back
Top Bottom