justin bieber smoking the sticky icky

Lol peeping the mirror, I wonder how it feels to be the "Instagram/Photo man" in these celebrity cliques lol​
"Yo snap me pouring up right quick for da insta fambs"​
You mean how would it feel to have all-you-can-eat vag, an u limited amount of drugs and booze, fly gear and possibly a nice car just to snap 20 or so pics a day? For a young kid that's making it
pimp.gif
I mean I guess lol . . . I just wouldn't feel comfortable having another grown man sponsor me

why is it any time they ever show someone smoking its always a roach? you never see the whole thang.
Because by the time it's down to a roach, the celeb in question is probably too damn high to care whether or not you're taking a picture of him
roll.gif

Done on purpose. They purposely took this picture and sent it to TMZ to post it. Adding to his bad boy image.

Have no idea why this is news anyway.

"All I need is a beauty and some weeeed" :nthat:

Do your thang Bieber.

I ain't even mad atcha.

Last edited:
It's intentional, they're trying to get him out of his kiddie image.

Damn. This makes sense. Repped.

I did not feel like typing out a drawn out message earlier. But let me elaborate. His handlers have been trying to make him look more manly in the public eye. They can not sell him the same form that he used to be. Some of the tactics used:

1. Incident of him attacking paparazzi
2. associating with rappers and Floyd Mayweather
3. getting boxing lessons
4. This pic of him smoking pot
5. Breaking up with Selena Gomez

The last one might be a reach, but there is clearly a shift.

Edit: forgot to include the high speed chase from the LAPD

Exactly.

I remember coming across a short article, that said that his management wanted him to be a "man" but he was still happy just being a boy.

They made it seem like they want to start selling him to a more adult audience.

Done on purpose. They purposely took this picture and sent it to TMZ to post it. Adding to his bad boy image.
Have no idea why this is news anyway.
oh is that why they flooded images of him with some kid who has cancer day after? flicks of him smoking herb are the last thing his team wanted hitting the net. His team is letting him hang with clowns who are using him. Clean that circle a-sap or his career is a wrap

Well his audience is growing with him...

Girls that were 10, 2 years ago are now 12.

Pre teens, at 12 some of them start banging already... They don't want little biebs they want sexy young adult biebs...

And him growing up will also gain more adult fans

Back
Top Bottom