Justin Timberlake - Last Night | vs | Usher - You Don't Have to Call

How dope are both of these songs? They're both near flawless!
pimp.gif

But which do you prefer?

Im not a big fan of Usher but I do like that song.

Unfortunately it dont got !!$* on Last Night. I still listen to that song sometimes when it comes up on the shuffle. The whole Justified album was greatness. Now if only 2011 can GET HERE we can have another album.

i can't front, when i play both of these in my car or in my ear phones, i put them both on repeat. they both went hard then and still do today. i can't decide which one is better, but i can say that i can appreciate another collabo by both with the neptunes.

Originally Posted by hymen man

No JT album for a while brah.

next year so its kinda soon considering its been like 4 years. hes been putting in studio time here and there in between his other $!+. once the movies slow down hes gonna take it more seriously

Ahhh... damn, I love YDHTC, I really do. But Last Night's over all instrumentation was like the epic. I remember seeing how it was made & wrote thanks to the Justified DVD, and I have a greater appreciation for it. It's one of my fav JT songs of all time, actually.

If you would have said Rock Your Body vs YDHTC, I probably woulda have chose otherwise.

Although both of these songs are hot, to me, this is a no brainer.

U Dont Have to Call......by a mile.

Originally Posted by dland24

Yep.
In before "This was written for Michael Jackson"...

By 5 miles. I don't know what y'all are hearing. The video alone is better than this song.

I'm bumping my own thread.

These 2 songs are !@%%@++ amazing. Seriously.
pimp.gif
Perfect for certain situations.

The Neps are geniuses!
btw, Happy belated bday to my dude Pharrell.

\\//

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I'm going with the guy who went Diamond.

Usher > JT + Bieber(chris brown)
don't bring record sales in, when JT finally drops a new album you watch him top a million first week
but I'm a fan of both and it's hard to compare a song that was a single and one that wasn't, two different sets of exposure 

the ending beat for last night reminds me of the 70's/ the electric slide

with that said

Usher

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

By 5 miles. I don't know what y'all are hearing. The video alone is better than this song.

I agree. And Justin is my guy.

Back
Top Bottom