Justin Tuck is Taking the Facemask Thing Too Far....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hes gonna be rocking this Gladiator %%*% + a Visor this year
laugh.gif
all he doing is adding weight to his helmet IMO... Dude might as well start wearing SHOEI lids...
Stig's American footballer cousin?

Buggin' that helmet is too sick.

The 3rd one pictured was used for protection of his eyes since he was poked pretty bad (nh).

I hope the whole GMen defensive line have similar helmets for intimidating purposes.
pimp.gif

#Cantyfacemask

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Buggin' that helmet is too sick.

The 3rd one pictured was used for protection of his eyes since he was poked pretty bad (nh).

I hope the whole GMen defensive line have similar helmets for intimidating purposes.
pimp.gif

#Cantyfacemask
Chu tombout?
laugh.gif

3rd one pictured is a PS...

This one is photoshopped?

2012-1-17-TuckHelmet.jpg

I'm sure he wore something similar for a game or two.

I like it. Have wondered why more people dont use that other style face mask

So a friend of mine tells me this actually has advantages to keep his neck from being re-injured?

I guess the mask is closer to his face and the bars are to prevent anyone being able to grab and yank the helmet down...

If thats the case then I take back anything about "going too far".

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So a friend of mine tells me this actually has advantages to keep his neck from being re-injured?

I guess the mask is closer to his face and the bars are to prevent anyone being able to grab and yank the helmet down...

If thats the case then I take back anything about "going too far".

Was just about to say this got hurt vs the Eagles like that.http://www.nj.com/giants/...in_tuck_plays_keep-.html

I hated the look of the Revolution's when they first came out. Now I hardly notice.

Tuck's look is great though. Once everyone in the league starts doing it then it'll become OD.

I've got nothing against Tuck or modified masks in general, but that looks absolutely terrible.

pimp.gif

Son needs to be looking through jail bars to play hard

Back
Top Bottom