Juvenile's Daughter Murdered By Her Brother

not sure if this belongs here or in the lounge, but
smh.gif

Juvenile's Daughter Murdered By Her Brother
A four year old girl who was murdered yesterday (February 29) along with her sister and mother by her older brother has been identified as the daughter of former Cash Money rapper Juvenile.

According to The Atlanta Journal Constitution, 17-year-old Anthony Tyrone Terrell shot and killed his mother Joy Deleston and his two sisters, Micaiah and Jelani, at their Gwinnett County home Thursday night.

Deleston, 39, was a seven year veteran of the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office who worked in the sex crimes unit. She was also an actress and had appeared in various locally produced films.

Gwinnett County child support records showed that four year old Jelani is Juvenile's daughter. Micaiah, 11, was a sixth-grader at Richards Middle School.

Terrell, who is currently being held in DeKalb County Jail, has been charged with three counts of murder and three counts of aggravated assault.

The teenager waived his first appearance hearing which would have taken place today (February 27) and is expected appear in court for a probable cause hearing next week.

IronE Singleton, an Atlanta based writer, director and actor who had worked on various projects with Deleston, described he r as a single mother who loved her children.

"Every time I was around she seemed like she was a great mom," Singleton said. "She seemed like she wanted the best for her children and she was doing all she can".

Police are still investigating the motive behind the killing. The gun, which Terrell had disposed, was found today.

Singleton told The Journal Constitution that he last spoke to Terrell at a movie screening in November and he is still puzzled at what could have caused the boy to kill his family.

"[Terrell] was a good kid," said Singleton. "[It's] disturbing because you just didn't see that coming. He seemed very humble. He was respectful."

Juvenile could not be reached for comment Friday.
r.i.p.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Wow man my prayers go out to that man. What makes people do things like this? Lord only knows.

my b double post
I was just about to post this... This world is going to hell in hand basket

I saw this on the news, of course they didn't know it was Juve's daughter . . . So I was already like "Word . . . SMH", that's crazy thatits someone that a lot of people know and love . . .

RIP

DAMN...

Is there a Cash Money Curse???

Mannie Fresh ~ Sister killed

Birdman ~ Sister killed

Turk ~ in Jail

B.G. ~ recovering heroin addict

Juvenile ~ daughter killed

Lil Wayne ~ Father killed, admitted drug addict

Condolences to Juvenile. There seems to be a dark cloud of sorts over Cash Money records just in general. But this is just ridiculous...
smh.gif

DAMN...

Is there a Cash Money Curse???

Mannie Fresh ~ Sister killed

Birdman ~ Sister killed

Turk ~ in Jail

B.G. ~ recovering heroin addict

Juvenile ~ daughter killed

Lil Wayne ~ Father killed, admitted drug addict

unfourtunetly its starting to look that way
tired.gif

R.I.P