///// JWDANKLEFS paintings ///// Jordan III set on pg 10...

ill. I wish i was creative.
If i had a job i'd pay for a columbia or bred xi or an aqua painting. lol.

The best part is that your finished work shows that you used the actual shoes as a reference instead of just copying from photos. The lighting is very wellexecuted.

If anyone needs any paintings done... Let me know!!!

PM me ASAP... I have some free time right now...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just finished this one for my good friend Jai Jai....

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
that background is sick

^^^ Sway - You want a painting or what?!?!

People... If you want a painting, gimme a holler!!!!!!
nerd.gif

I'm a lil bored... its been a few weeks since I have shipped one out!!!!!!
tired.gif

Let me know!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just finished this one for my good friend Jai Jai....

eek.gif
eek.gif

and I thought my art skills were sick but damn when it comes to shoe paintings ur stuff is piff ..Iwould love to see the DMP 11's
done just like th
is
pimp.gif

Damn man , your work is crazy . NICE . Cant wait to invest some loot into your work .

you got skills but these dont look too orginal. i would switch up your style a bit to create something new. some parts of the shoes look a little flat too tryto make temperature shifts to create a more structural picture, that is unless you intended on them looking like that? keep painting you got skills.

^^^ I paint my stuff the way I want to paint them... otherwise, it wouldn't be my style... Your things may work for you, but my style works for me...PERIOD...

Oh yeah, and how are they "not too original?" Who else do you know doing anything like this?

And don't even say Dave White cus he sucks....

My jack russell terrier paints better than him!!!!

Originally Posted by renid50

dope work man can you pics of jays?

You didnt see them all in the thread... I did a pair of Space Jam XIs and the IVs as well... Check the rest of the pages in this thread and you will see themin there...

DOPE stuff man!
might have 2 get u 2 do something 4 me....i dont know yet....

Back
Top Bottom