///// JWDANKLEFS paintings ///// Jordan III set on pg 10...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone has any pictures of paintings I have done for you, post em... I would like to see em all again and see where theyre hanging!!!!!

Thanks again fellas...

Hit me up of anyone needs anything...

^^^^ Thanks for posting these up...

This is one of the first paintings I ever did... I am still working on how to do that dang mesh!!!!!! Gettin better though...

believe me pictures do not do justice to these pieces...Thanks again homie.

6p2e8h.jpg

I get LOTS of complements on the stencil painting.
2u9it7p.jpg

i got this one hanging in my office @ work, received lots of compliments from co-workers n such...

and this one is at home...

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments and the pictures of the past couple paintings... I appreciate it!!!!!

Be expecting a few more popping up soon... Space Jam painting for Jai Jai, Concord 11 for Daaznfella, and another max for Justin (Mayhem)....

wow im really liking the Spacejam 11's but for some reason the Jumpman on the back is just not doing it for me
it just looks off for some reason.....but thats just me though other than that good work man

-Tyler

^^^ I will fix it... For some reason I never can get the proportions down right!!!!

Thanks for all the comments though fellas...

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Sick stuff. I like the first one. Good shading, great detail.
That means alot coming from you my man... I have seen your stuff... I like your cool grey 11 piece!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that SJ XI came out looking great! the husky jumpman doesn't really bother me too much......at the end of the day its hand-painted and still looks morerealistic than anything else i've seen. great work!

Back
Top Bottom