K-State losing in the second round appreciation post

here's my logic:

79274079.jpg

b-easy is gonna do what melo did at cuse with walker as his sidekick. beasley and billy are the most dominant duo in the country.
can't wait to pencil them in as my nat'l champ come bracket time and make some $$$ in the bracket pools.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
J RAIN 23[/td] [td] [h3]i'm calling it, kansas state will win the national championship.[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

02/17/08 12:03 AM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

here's my logic:

79274079.jpg

b-easy is gonna do what melo did at cuse with walker as his sidekick. beasley and billy are the most dominant duo in the country.
can't wait to pencil them in as my nat'l champ come bracket time and make some $$$ in the bracket pools.
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
J RAIN 23 wrote:
k-state is gonna WALLOP wisco tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WISCO DOESN'T WANT IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b-easy vs butch and that other goofy goon
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THOSE BIG WHITE GOOFY WISCONSIN GOONS DON'T WANT IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
B-EASY + BILL WALKER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WISCO DOESN'T WANT IT WITH THE MOST DOMINANT DUO IN THE COUNTRY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'M ALREADY LOOKING TOWARDS B-EASY'S FINAL 4 MATCH-UP AGAINST THE FRAUD POY HANSBROUGH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
i'm telling ya, this win vs usc gives k-state a lot of momentum and they are gonna cruise to a national title.

B-EASY + BILLY = MOST DOMINANT DUO IN THE COUNTRY. b-easy cutting down the nets with walker as sidekick ala melo and hak!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NO BODY IN THE COUNTRY WANTS IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

B-EASY IS GONNA BREEZE TO A NATIONAL TITLE AFTER TAKING CARE OF MAYO.

WISCONSIN...
roll.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
BILLY WALKER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YALL, B-EASY IS GONNA CUT DOWN THE NETS WITH BILLY AS HIS SIDEKICK!

NO BODY IN THE COUNTRY WANTS IT WITH K-STATE WHEN WALKER IS BALLING ALONG WITH B-EASY!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J RAIN 23 wrote:
i am on the mayo bandwagon.

mayo vs beasley for the national championship.

beasley prevails.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll stop.

The dudes favorite baseball team is the Washington Nationals, kinda feel bad for him.

laugh.gif

im happy they lost because of jrain i find him so annoying now hopefully he leaves the sports forum

im happy they lost because of jrain i find him so annoying now hopefully he leaves the sports forum

trust me, j rain has taken bigger Ls than this on S&T. see what NFL, MLB, and NBA teams he roots for.

Damn J RAIN going to take the shoes4life sabbatical.........oh wait baseball season is coming up so I wanna see my Braves annihilate his Nats on opening day.

Honestly though, it's pretty unappreciated to me. Now I'm going to have to see Wisconsin in person.
seeing Wisconsin play in person is a beautiful thing man

laugh.gif
@ JRain's comments, dude probably has never seen the Badgers playbefore today

THOSE BIG WHITE GOOFY WISCONSIN GOONS DON'T WANT IT WITH B-EASY AND BILLY
Stiemsma and Butch went to work today

this thread is appreciated
laugh.gif

lmap @ you of all people starting this post. K-State won more games in this tournament than UK did in SEC and NCAA tournament combined

Unnappreciated. Now I dont get to see Beasley play a college game. I have always been busy during a K-state game. However, for rivalry purposes, I totally seeyour point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

lmap @ you of all people starting this post. K-State won more games in this tournament than UK did in SEC and NCAA tournament combined

co-sign. k-state went further than kentucky. if k-state had hoskins, they def would've won it all. this wildkycat character has no room to mock me.k-state > kentucky. nationals > reds. moss > every wr in the history of football. me 3 wildkycat 0.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

co-sign. k-state went further than kentucky. if k-state had hoskins, they def would've won it all. this wildkycat character has no room to mock me. k-state > kentucky. nationals > reds. moss > every wr in the history of football. me 3 wildkycat 0.

laugh.gif

How can you NOT like this guy?!

i would also like to say that i find all of this very flattering. wildkycat is like my own personal e-stalker. this dude probably had to dig 20 pages deep tofind that thread. so what? i went on a limb and thought b-easy would carry k-state to a national title, i'm not embarrassed by that.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

co-sign. k-state went further than kentucky. if k-state had hoskins, they def would've won it all. this wildkycat character has no room to mock me. k-state > kentucky.

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

"if?" *****...if
laugh.gif

y'all act like i been talkin reckless about Kentucky all year.

what the *!+* do the Reds/Nationals/Moss/Kentucky have anything do with this?

Back
Top Bottom