K-TOWN - EPISODE 1 - Watch Here

This Jasmine chick looks like Asa Akira

k-town-2.jpg

she reminds me of kimora simmons

This show is so bad but I am going to watch it every time it comes out. How horrible of me.

The drinking games were pretty funny but then they started treated people outside the group like sub-humans. You can clown dudes while still being friendly yanno.

I think what holds the show back (as if that was possible) is Jowe/Violet. Otherwise the characters show some entertaining qualities.

also transvestite b**** is everything thats wrong with 4-6 out of 10s thinkin theyre 10/10s lol

show is horrible but i keep watching

Its like the poison that tastes so sweet.

This **** is so horrible, but there's something about reality tv that makes you just keep watching...
This **** looks so fake thought :lol:

COTDAMN WHY DO I KEEP WATCHING?

edit -

Ok, I'm done. After that horrible, horrible fake fight at the end of episode 3, I quit.

Last edited:
I'm already 4 episodes in, it's aight.

It's not funny, it's not that entertaining. The only reason why I continue to watch is because of Violet :lol:... she's pretty dope. Show is waaaay to scripted, also the fact they know each others make the scripted **** seem EVEN more fake.

Last edited:
Laos, Mien, Cambodians, Viets, even Chinese from Oakland who are about that life.
pimp.gif

not just in the town..chinese and viet are about that life theyre just more quiet when they do dirt.  laos and cambodians in the town know who usually lets the heavy artillery off to them
wink.gif

They've should put South Asians instead of East Asians and some islanders(Samoan , Hawaiians,Togans) too, Show would be more funnier , hood Asians are crazy .

Goodness, I watch like 5 minutes of an episode and then take a break, **** is almost unbearable, yet I keep watching...

I

watched up to episode 5..couldn't find any more.

The chinese chick is mad whorish and ehh.

The jasmine chick can get her kalbi ate all day. mmm.

Back
Top Bottom