Kaepernick donates his sneaker collection

Last edited:
They will see all the good he's done but will still call him anti-american :smh:

https://www.google.com/amp/sanfranc...s-massive-sneaker-collection-to-homeless/amp/

He's also donated to homeless organizations and to the North Dakota Pipeline in the last month.
Wish more athletes would follow. With all the money they make,constant media attention and influence they can really raise awareness and get people involved in certain causes
Us regular joes ahould as well. When I got rid of my shoe collection, donating them would have never happened.

Kaep really is a special kind of guy man. Always proud of this dude and what he does for the community.

shoutout to torrey as well, especially after he went after theissman

Wish more athletes would follow. With all the money they make,constant media attention and influence they can really raise awareness and get people involved in certain causes
a majority donate and have their own charitable foundations and causes. that dont drive news traffic or increase viewership tho.

sorta side note, I hope he can perform great again. this will make his message more effective.

Back
Top Bottom